Chapter 35

With every passing second, Rajveer increases the speed of his car while his eyes starts blazing with anger. Today, he is angry to such an extent that he might end up do the worst. Where as for Naina, she is scared, yes, for the very first time, she is afraid of his anger. She knows what's coming in few minutes and there is no way she can escape from this unwanted situation.

Naina knows she has done a mistake by hiding Payal's truth from Rajveer, but she was scared that Rajveer might take Payal away from her, knowing how much he loves kids, especially little girls. Rajveer does not look towards Naina, not even for a single second and he increases his speed more. Naina's breath hitches at this increasing speed. She immediately turns her face towards Rajveer.

"please gari ahista chaliye", pleads Naina.

At that moment, Rajveer realises what he is doing. In his anger, he has forgotten that Naina is scared of fast speed. Yes, she has hurt him a lot, but there is no way he can hurt her like that, by taking advantage of her weakness. He calms down and slows down which relaxes Naina. A lone of tear escapes from her eyes as she realises that he still cares for her. But then why did he cheat on her? she thinks. Did she misunderstand him? She maybe able to forgive him for this but whatever he did afterwards, there is no way she can forgive him.

Flashback - Naina's POV -

I cannot believe he cheated on me. I have loved him with my soul and body, with my mind and heart. Why did he do this to me?

Naina has been thinking about the earlier incident that took place this morning. She remembers how she asked for divorce and slapped him. Sitting in her room, she has been thinking about this as her eyes starts brimming with tears. She has been crying for hours and with that, she doesn't know when she falls asleep.

Around 10pm, Naina feels something on her face. She immediately opens her eyes and her eyes go wide as she finds Rajveer kissing on her cheek, more like licking it, she feels some burning sensation. Immediately she pushes him away and sits up straight on her bed. She points her right hand's index finger towards him.

"aap ki himaat kaise hui yoon zabardasti mujhe kiss karne ki?", yells Naina

Rajveer, who was on the ground due to Naina's push, he manages to stand up and he walks towards Naina.

"Naina meri baat...", he tries to explain but gets cut off by Naina.

Immediately, Naina walks towards him and before he can explain anything, she slaps him one more time. Her slap is so hard that his cheek starts to bleed.

This succeeds in bringing Rajveer's anger to another level. He has had enough with this. Walking towards Naina, he grabs her right wrist and twists it harshly around her back.

"Zabardasti kar raha hoon mein? Zabardasti kisse kehte hain, wo mein tumhe ab batata hoon", yells Rajveer

With that, he drags her towards the bed and throws her on there. The next thing Rajveer does is, he starts opening his shirt while Naina moves back as he starts coming near her. She tries to get up and run away but he catches her and he pins both of her hands above her head and now puts all of his weight on her. He starts leaning in towards her while she screams and tries to get out of his grip.

Naina closes her eyes when she is not able to get herself out of his hold. And after few minutes, she finds her hands free. She opens her eyes and finds Rajveer standing away from her, buttoning up his shirt. Now grabbing her right elbow, Rajveer pulls her to him.

"Mein aisa kar bhi sakta hoon per mein aisa karoonga nahi because you are not my type of a girl", he yells.

He leaves her with a jerk and takes a step back. Now he points his right hand's finger towards her.

"divorce chahiye na tumhe? Mein deta hoon tumhe divorce", yells Rajveer

She maybe able to forget that he cheated on her, but the fact that he tried to kiss her without her permission, for that, she will never forgive him. On top of that, he said that she is not his type of a girl. Then who the hell is his type? That witch Nandini?

Flashback ends

Naina's chain of thoughts gets broken when Rajveer stop the car with a jerk. Without looking towards Naina, he comes out of his car. Now going towards the other side of the car, he opens the door. Grabbing Naina by her wrist, he drags her out of the car harshly.

"mera hath choriye!!", yells Naina as she struggles to get out of his hold.

Without listening, he continuously drags her until they reach an area where no one seems to be around. He finally lets go off her hand with a jerk.

"tumhe nahi lagta tumhe mujhe explanation dene ki zaroorat hai?, questions Rajveer, sternly.

Even Naina's eyes starts blazing with anger. Who the hell is he to question her? She points her index finger towards him.

"mujhe kuch nahi batana aapko!", declaires Naina.

This reaches Rajveer's anger to another level. He grabs Naina by her shoulders and pulls her towards him as they lock eyes immediately. Their eyes reflect anger, pain and many more emotions.

"tumne itne saalon se ye baat chupai ke hamari ek beti bhi hai......How dare you Naina? Tumhari himaat kaise hui?", yells Rajveer

Naina pushes him away, without breaking the eye contact.

"Payal hamari nahi MERI beti hai or ye aap mujhse pooch rahe hain? wo insaan who cheated on his god damm wife", yells Naina out of frustration.

Even after years, she is blaming him for cheating on her? how dare she? And on top of that, she did not even give him a chance to explain and asked for divorce right away. And he has had enough with her behaviour. He has lived years with this false accusation and now, it's high time that she learns the god damm truth. And now it's high time that she meets the true enemies that were the reason of their breakup, yes she needs to meet Abhimanyu and Nandini and listen to the truth. He was not hurt because she trusted those two, but he was hurt because she did not trust him.

Without saying a word, he grabs her wrist and drags her towards the car again, to take her to Abhimanyu and Nandini, to tell her the damm truth and to show her that he loved her and she did not trust him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N: I will be wrapping up this story in few chapters when the truth will be out and their misunderstandings will be cleared, but Naina will refuse to go back to Rajveer because she'll think that "she does not deserve him" but he is also Rajveer. He'll make sure that she comes back to him and this time, forever because this time, no one can separate these two. So, this story, Deewangi, will come to an end very soon, maybe in six more chapters. This was my first story and I cannot believe that I am almost done with this story. If you guys did not push me, I wouldn't have been able to finish it.  And oh, I will be updating regularly now.