Epilogue

Deewangi depicts the life of two people, Rajveer and Naina. No one thought that one day they will come together but, they did. Their love got a second chance when Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat came back to KMA along with Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia. Naina Singh Ahluwalia found out the truth behind her brother's death, that he was never actually dead. As the academy finds out how Rajveer saved Naveen and that he was innocent, Brigadier Chandook promotes Rajveer and Naveen to being Majors! After all these years that Naina spent without Rajveer, she became a successful solider and was promoted to being the Captain in the army.

Rajveer finally thought he got his Naina back, his Naina ah Singh back until he realised that she got engaged to Huda, who was her batch mate in the academy days. His heart broke into million pieces. No, he cannot let this happen. He once made a mistake of not telling her about his love, but not anymore.

Not willing to give up on his love, he fights for Naina. It turns out that Naina was engaged to Huda for Rajveer, in order to save his dadaji! Finally, all the misunderstandings gets cleared and they finally decide to get married.

Their marriage date wasn't fixed yet when Nandini came to KMAAt first, Rajveer doubts on her, but eventually, he realises that she is his true friend.

Days passes by and everything seems to be perfect. Rajveer suddenly asks Naina to get married to him in two days, which Naina agrees on. On their wedding day, Rajveer leaves Naina on the mandap, devastated, for some revenge. He tells Naina that he never loved her and he was doing all this drama to take revenge from her. Naina's heart breaks into million pieces. Their fights started and Naina gave him good comebacks.

Came the entry of Major Gunraj Singh Randhawa who seemed extremely close to Naina. This was not appreciated by Rajveer. One day, in Jealousy, Rajveer took Naina somewhere forcefully when she went for a dinner with Gunraj(Gunny). Naina had enough. She wanted answers. Rajveer finally told her about the reason why he took revenge from her. It turns out that Rajveer believed that Naina was the one who kidnapped Rajveer's dadaji for money. Naina was shattered after knowing this. How could he not have trusted her?

Days passes by and their fights and Rajveer's jealousy increases. One day, the truth of Rajveer and Naina's marriage comes out. Yes, they got married and they were doing all this drama to bring the truth out of Nandini and Abhimanyu.  Days passed by! Rajveer and Naina were happy together, but they showed the world that they hated each other.

This story takes a three year leap. It turns out that Naina and Rajveer have been separated and divorced due to some misunderstanding. Naina has moved to Canada along with Shalini and Naveen while Rajveer is still in India. Naina has a daughter, Payal, which Rajveer does not know about.

It was finally Naina's time to move back to India and start her duty on a special mission. She took Payal with her and it turns out that Naina is working under her ex-husband. Rajveer decides to make her life hell .

One morning, Naina goes to Pooja's house along with Payal. On her way, she finds Payal missing and that is when Rajveer finds out the truth about Payal being his daughter.

It was finally time for them to clear their misunderstandings. The truth came out when Rajveer took Naina to meet Nandini and Abhimanyu in jail who were arrested in dadaji's murder. It is revealed that Naina demanded for a divorce because she thought Rajveer and Nandini got physical. Nandini reveals the truth that she and Abhimanyu planted fake proofs to create a distance between Rajveer and Naina. Rajveer reveals that he never filed the divorce papers in the court and he ripped them off, so basically, they were still married.

Naina apologized to Rajveer and he forgave her as he loves her beyond limits. Rajveer and Naina revealed the truth to Payal about Rajveer being her father! Finally, everything was perfect for them! They promised to love each other until their last breath.

Deewangi, a story of love, betrayal and trust!