Chapter 32

Next Morning -

Naina woke up really early because today was her first day at her new job with her ex-husband. But before that, she needed to go to Pooja's house. Pooja and Ali got married and now living together, happily.

Smiling, Naina looks towards Payal and places a soft kiss on her forehead. Payal looks so innocent when sleeping. Getting up from the bed, Naina makes her way towards the washroom to freshen up.

Within few minutes, Naina finally comes out and heads towards the kitchen to make breakfast for herself and Payal. As soon as breakfast gets ready, Payal comes running in the kitchen.

"Mama Payal ko bohut bhook lagi hai", says Payal running towards her mother.

Smiling, Naina looks towards Payal and hugs her tightly. Breaking the hug, Naina picks Payal up in her arms and gets her settled on a dinning table.

"Aaj maine Payal ka favorite pasta banaya hai", says Naina, smiling

Payal jumps in excitement and hugs Naina tightly. Smiling, they both have their breakfast. Naina has to start her job a little late today due to it being her first day. She has already talked to Pooja about leaving Payal with her until she works. Pooja has taken a leave from her work so few months, so, she is now free.

Grabbing her purse, Naina gets out of the house along with Payal and they make their way towards Pooja's house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

NDA - Rajveer's office -

In his army uniform, Rajveer is seen working on his laptop when a knock is heard on the door. This drags Rajveer's attention. Shifting his vision from his laptop towards the door, he sits up straight.

"Come in", says Rajveer

The door opens and Chaubay walks in the office. Walking towards Rajveer's desk, he salutes Rajveer

"Haan Chaubay bolo?", asks Rajveer

"Sir woh aaj aapko Captain Ghai ke ghar jaana hai", informs Chaubay

Rajveer gets surprised and gives Chaubay a questioning look.

"Kyun?", questions Rajveer, getting up from his chair

Chaubay lowers his eyes in nervousness. After few seconds, Chaubay looks back up in Rajveer's eyes.

"Sir aapke kehne pe maine Captain Aaluwalia ke baray mein information li hai. Maine unh ke ghar tak unhe follow kia or unh ke security guard se pata chala ke wo Captain Ghai ke ghar gayyi hain", replies Chaubay

Crossing his arms over his chest, Rajveer looks towards Chaubay and smirks.

"Wo akeli hai ya koi or bhi hai uske sath?", questions Rajveer

"Sir wo nahi pata. Security guard ne iss baray mein kuch nahi bataya", replies Chaubay

Smiling, Rajveer pats Chaubay's back.

"Thanks Chaubay! Mein abhi nikalta hoon Captain Ghai ke ghar jaane ke liye", replies Rajveer

Chaubay gets shocked. After a long time, Chaubay has seen Rajveer smiling. Chaubay has seen his old Rajveer sir back after a while. Is it because of Naina? Is it because Naina came back?

With that, Chaubay leaves from Rajveer's office while Rajveer shuts his laptop off and gets ready to go to Pooja's house.

Will Rajveer be able to meet his daughter Payal today? What will his reaction be? Or will Naina be able to hide Payal from Rajveer?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N: Hi guys, I know it's a very short update and I am really sorry for that. I was running late. I wanted to finally update this story. I promise the next update will be very soon and long as well! Lots of things coming up in the next update!)