Chapter 22

Evening -

Rajveer notices Naina and Gunny walking towards a room, he decides to follow them. After few minutes, Rajveer notices that Naina and Gunny are talking about something, but what? That's what he doesn't know. Since he is standing far away from them, he isn't able to hear them.

After few minutes, Naina goes to her room and Gunny goes to his room. Rajveer walks towards Naina's room. As he goes in, he sees that Naina is not in her room. He looks around, but, doesn't find her anywhere.

Raj-Naina in a Room-

He decides to wait for her in her room. After few minutes, the washroom door opens and Rajveer is stunned to see what's in front of him.

There comes Naina out of the washroom wearing a beautiful black dress that barely comes up to her knees. To match that, she is wearing black high heals, beautiful silver pair of earings that are kissing her neck, and a beautiful yet simple bracelet in her hand. Her hair are left looses with soft curls that comes up to her waist.

She is not wearing much makeup, just a little kajal in her eyes which makes her eyes look even more beautiful. Seeing her beautiful eyes, Rajveer wonders "jis ne bhi is ka naam rakha hai, sooch samajh kar hi rakha hai."

As soon as she comes out of the washroom, Rajveer is left speechless. He literally stands in front of her in shock and his mouth open. He is mesmerized by her beauty. He has never seen her wearing such a short dress.

Naina walks up to him and is equally shocked to find him there, in her room. She starts walking towards him. Now she is completely in front of him.

Seeing him lost like this in her, her cheeks turn red. His constant gaze on her makes her shy and she looks down. Suddenly, reality hits her and she snaps in front his face and this is when Rajveer gets back to his senses.

Naina - "aap? May I help you major? Aap mere room mein kya kar rahe ho?"

Raj - still gazing at her - "meri chooro, tum batao? Tum kahin ja rahi ho kya?"

Naina - a bit annoyed - "yes, I am. Now, if you'll excuse me."

Raj - "I will surely excues you Capt, but us se pehle aap mujhe batayegi ke aap kahan ja rahi hain or kis ke sath?"

Naina - frustrated - "don't you think aap meri life mein kuch zayada hi interfere kar rahe hain? Mein ab bachi nahi hoon jo har baar mujhe aapko batana pare ke mein kahan ja rahi ho. Wase bhi, aap hotay kon ho mujhse ye poochne walay?"

Raj - "Naina tum 1 sawal ka simple sa jawal nahi de sakti kya? It's just a simple question, I asked where are you going? And with who?"

Naina - "FINE...agar mere batanay se aap mera peecha choor doge toh mein batati hoon. Mein Gunny ke sath dinner pe ja rahi hoon, now happy?"

As soon as she says that, automatically jealousy hits him. As he sees Naina leaving the room, he quickly grabs her arm, drags her and pins her against the wall.

Raj - angrily - "KYA MATHLAB HAI TUMHARA"

Naina - annoyed - "what the hell do you want? Leave me I said...And yes, you heard it right.."

Raj - "tum Gunny ke sath dinner pe ja rahi ho? KYUN?"

Naina - "Will you stop, Major?"

Raj - "tum kahin nahi ja rahi ho, SAMJHI TUM? And tumhe sharam nahi aati? Itnay chootay kapde pehan ke tum kasi ja sakti ho?"

Naina - trying her push him off - "I don't think it's any of your business, Major. Mein jase bhi kapde pehno, aap ka is se koi bhi mathlab nahi hona chahiye."