Chapter 37

Crying, Naina runs out of the police station while Rajveer follows her. Running behind her, he finally gets hold of her wrist. Pulling her closer to him, he strangles her in his arms. Her eyes are cascaded downwards, full of tears, and Rajveer keeps starring at her.

At this moment, Naina's condition cannot be described in words. She is feeling so many different kind of emotions. She is feeling guilty, hurt, angry and what not. Her eyes are swollen due to all the crying. How could she not have believed him? How could she not have trusted her Rajveer, her husband, her life? On top of that, she hid Payal's truth from Rajveer. Does she even deserve his love? No she does not. She has hurt him way to much and now it's time to free him. This will only be possible if she stays away from him because she gives him nothing but hurt and pain.

"Meri aankhon mein dekho Naina", demands Rajveer

Slowly, Naina looks up in his eyes and this time, she bursts into more tears. With his right hand, he wipes her tears away. There is nothing but love in Rajveer's eyes, for his Naina.

"Stop crying Naina! Tum achi tarah janti ho ke mein tumhari aankhon mein aansu bardasht nahi kar sakta", says Rajveer, softly

Naina is totally speechless. She does not understand what to do or what to say. She has hurt him a lot and still, he is comforting her. Why? Why is he so perfect? Why is he so nice? The next thing Naina does is, she throws herself in his arms. A huge smile creeps on Rajveer's lips. He gladly takes her in his embrace.

Just then, a thought crosses Naina's mind. No! No, she cannot do this. She needs to stay away from him. She needs to leave from here, far away from him. A thought crosses her mind.

She harshly breaks the hug. Looking around, she spots a police officer. Rajveer gets confused by this sudden action of Naina. What is she trying to do? Rushing towards the police officer, Naina forcefully grabs his gun and runs back towards Rajveer. Rajveer is shocked when he sees Naina pointing the gun towards him.

"Naina ye tum kya....", speaks Rajveer but he stops when he sees Naina moving the gun.

She moves the gun from Rajveer towards her head, yes, she points the gun at herself, her eyes shut completely and her tears are flowing down to her cheeks.

Rajveer feels as if the Earth has slipped from underneath his feet. What the hell is she trying to prove by doing this? No, he cannot lose his Naina again, especially now, he cannot lose the mother of his princess Payal.

"Naina stop!", yells Rajveer as he starts taking steps towards her.

Naina opens her eyes and finds Rajveer coming towards her. Her finger is on the trigger.

"Rajveer aage mut aiye warna mein abhi trigger daba doongi", warns Naina crying

Rajveer stops in his tracks after hearing this. His eyes are blazing with anger. Who the hell gave her the right to hurt herself? No, even she does not have this right.

"Naina ye kya bachpana hai? Put the gun down", he yells

"Ye bachpana Nahi saza hai meri. Maine aap per trust nahi kia or aap ke sath itna bura behave kiya. Maine Payal ko aapse door rakha. Lekin ab yehi meri saza hai. Or shayad dadaji ke murder ki wajah bhi kahin na kahin mein bhi hoon", yells Naina

Rajveer's anger increases by every passing second. What the hell is this women saying? Is she out of her mind? She is not even thinking about Payal and on top of that, she is blaming herself for Dadaji's murder.