Chapter 36

"Kahan lekar ja rahe hain aap mujhe?", questions Naina out of irritation.

It has almost been 20 minutes since Rajveer is driving constantly without even giving Naina a glance. This irritates Naina.

"Aap yoon zabardasti mujhe kahan...", speaks Naina but gets cut off by Rajveer.

Just one look of Rajveer is enough to shut her up. The word "zabardasti" keeps ringing in his ears. All the memories of the past flashes in front of him when Naina accused him for kissing her forcefully.

Flashback - Rajveer's POV -

Since the time Naina slapped him and asked for divorce, he is disturbed. Naina did not even give him a chance to explain anything. Rajveer decides to go to her room and speak to her about this misunderstanding which he is sure that it's created by Nandini and Abhimanyu. Rajveer is hurt to the core because Naina did not trust him at all.

Getting up, he walks towards her room. Reaching her room, he decides to knock this time. No one answers so, he opens the door by a master key that he has of her room. Getting inside, he shuts the door behind him. Turning around, he looks on the bed and finds her sleeping peacefully. He smiles seeing that. His smile vanishes when he spots a snack near her face. He immediately rushes towards her. Taking the snake in his hand, he walks out of the room to throw it away. Coming back, he notices a bite mark on Naina's right cheek. He gets surprised, how come Naina didn't wake up when the snake was biting her? Immediately a thought crosses his mind. He notices her skin getting pale. Knowing that the bite might poison her, he immediately starts sucking that particular area of her cheek. After every time, he spits out the poison on the side.

Rajveer feels Naina moving. He thinks maybe she is feeling restless due to the bite, or maybe there is more poison left? Without thinking further, he goes to suck that area again when Naina wakes up and pushes him away.

She accuses him for forcefully kissing her. He tries to explain but she ends up slapping him which succeeds in making Rajveer angry. He decides to teach her a lesson. Grabbing her hand, he throws her on the bed and pins her hands over her head.

Obviously, he will never do such a thing. This was to show her that if he wants to forcefully kiss her, she wouldn't able to stop him. Sure he is her husband and he had every right on her, but, there is no way he can force himself on her, or do anything with her, without her permission.

What does she think of herself? How dare she say all this?

Grabbing her by her elbow, he pulls her to him.

"Divorce chahiye na tumhe? Mein deta hoon tumhe divorce", yells Rajveer

He loves her with all his heart, mind, body and soul, and what did she do? She did not even trust him and on top of that, she accused him for kissing her forcefully. If this is what she wants, he'll divorce her.

Flashback ends

Rajveer comes back to his trace when he spots a police station. He stops the car with a jerk. Getting off, he goes by Naina's side. Opening the door, he grabs Naina's wrist and drags her inside the police station. Without uttering a single word, Naina follows him. They keep walking until they reach a cell. One of the police officers opens the door. Rajveer drags Naina inside. Naina, who's eyes were cascaded downwards, she looks up snd gets shocked on finding Abhimanyu in front of her. At the same time, a lady police officer brings Nandini there. Naina's eyes widens at this. What are Abhimanyu and Nandini doing here?

Rajveer leaves her wrist. Shockingly, Naina looks towards Rajveer.

"Ye..ye dono yahan? Kaise?", questions Naina out of surprise.

"Inh dono ko dadaji ke murder case mein arrest kia gayya hai. They killed dadaji", replies Rajveer

His eyes starts brimming with tears as he remembers his dadaji. Naina is shocked. She does not even know how to react. Automatically, her eyes wells up with tears. She freezes in her spot. She was so close to dadaji and no one informed her about his death.

Naina comes back to reality when she finds Nandini sitting on her knees, in front of Naina, crying and begging.

"Naina please mujhe maaf kardo", pleads Nandini

Naina gets confused. What is she talking about? Holding her shoulders, she makes Nandini to stand back up on her feet.

"Kis baat ki maafi Nandini?", questions Naina.

Nandini lowers her eyes out of embarrassment.

"Wo mein or Abhimanyu hi thay jis ki wajah se tum or Raj alag hue. Maine editing karke wo fake video wahan rakhi jis se tumhe lage ke me and Raj had sex. Me and Abhi planned this", by the time Nandini reveals the truth, Naina is in tears.

Naina does not even know how to react. She misunderstood her Rajveer. She did not even trust him. When he was trying to explain, she did not let him. On top of that, she demanded for divorce. How could she? How could she not trust him?

Not knowing what to do or what to say, Naina runs out of the police station and Rajveer follows her.

Rajveer knows that right now, everything is hard for Naina. There is no way he can see her in tears. He knows what his next step will be. He needs to get his life back together. He needs his Naina and his princess, Payal. Sure Naina has hurt him, but his love is not that weak. He can never hate her. He just wanted her to realise her mistake and know the truth.

Now, it's high time, he needs to get back the two most important people in his life, his Naina and his little princess, Payal. He can not live anymore without them.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N: Da...da...da... see two updates in a day! Now give me my treat 😂 What are you guys expecting Naina and Rajveer to do? I know I revealed the truth so soon, but I felt like I was dragging this, so, I decided to clear the misunderstandings! Why did Abhi and Nandini kill dadaji? Any guesses?)