Group detention

Izzy's POV

I was told all the drama that had happened by Clary when I got in from my late night lesson. She said it should have all calmed down by the morning since they were roommates so Raphael would probably force them to have a civil conversation about the problem. That was not the case. I had settled down for the night when I got a call. It was Raphael.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I can't sleep," He growled.

"And how can I help with that?" I was wary, I had heard this line before and it always ended in a creepy perverted way. Then I heard dull yelling in the background, "Is that Jace and Simon?" Clary flicked on the lamp at the two names.

"Yes, and if you don't get here quickly, I'm going to murder both of them." He hung up and I pulled on my leather pants and black crop top. I grabbed my knife from under my pillow and twirled it around. "Come on, Clary, let's go and play."

We tiptoed to the boys' side of the school and we knocked on Alec and Magnus' dorm room, we were going to need backup. The door was open so I snuck in, I knew neither of them would be asleep, well Alec wouldn't anyway. I entered their sleeping quarters and saw the two boys sleeping on the two single beds pushed together. I was shocked that my brother was asleep at this time, and he was in the arms of Magnus. I shook them both awake and Alec slapped me for coming into their room without knocking. We then headed over to the room the three musketeers shared. As soon as we got close to the door, we could hear screeching and furniture falling.

Alec's POV

I kicked down the door and on the floor in the living room was Jace, on top of Simon, with Raphael yanking at the collar of his shirt. He then kicked him in the side and Jace fell to the floor. Magnus walked over and put a hand on Raphael's shoulder. All was calm for a second until Jace got to his feet and punched Raphael in the jaw. I knew for a fact that Raphael was like a brother to Magnus and Magnus had now turned bright red with anger.

"Izzy," He growled through gritted teeth, "Pass me the dagger." She handed it over without question and Magnus rammed Jace up against the wall, dagger to his throat, "It's a shame I'm going to have to ruin your pretty little face, it really is. But no one, no one, touches Raphael and gets away with it." His eyes glistened and I started to worry about my friend's life.

Jace managed to get one hand free and he pushed Magnus away, but not before he cut Jace's cheek. Izzy was on Simon, punching him and screaming at him about how he was the worst thing that ever happened to Clary. Clary was nursing Raphael's wounds and I was holding Magnus back from murdering Jace. His hands were shaking and he sobbed into my shirt. How had this all happened? I had literally been having the time of my life a few hours ago. Everything was so loud. Lamps smashing, people screaming, I couldn't take it.

"SHUT UP! EVERYONE just... just be quiet... please. Can't we sit and have a normal conversation about our feelings towards each other. Or am I the only who knows how everyone feels towards each other, because I'm pretty sure it's clear that everyone loves and hates some one in this room." Everyone had fallen silent and just as Jace was about to speak, the door flew open and in stormed Mr Garroway with his gun in the air. He spotted Izzy with the knife she had retrieved from Magnus, holding it to Simon's throat. Raphael with blood trickling down his face. Me holding Magnus tight to my chest.

"My room... NOW!"