Clizzy?

A/N I'm sorry to all those who don't ship Clizzy, I don't really personally, but I thought I might as well add it in for those who do because I have done all the of the other acceptable ships. That doesn't include Alec and Magnus with anyone else because if you ship them with anyone else you are wrong. Especially if you ship Clalec. That being said, enjoy!

-Jo

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- 

Clary's POV

I sat on my bed, staring out of the window. I was trying to make sense of the whole situation. I didn't want to talk to him until I knew how to approach the situation. I had told him that we needed to take a break so I could process the situation. The situation. What situation? Why had I acted so harshly towards this news? It was because he had lied to me, he had slept with my male best friend and not told me he was bi. Maybe if he had told me this earlier I wouldn't be so shocked. The way it was revealed to me wasn't helpful either. 

  As I was thinking this I was interrupted by a knock at the door of the room. I turned to see Izzy standing there in her leather jacket, bralette and leather pants. She smiled and came to sit next to me. I had never realised how stunning she was before. Yes, I knew she was beautiful as a whole but all the little things that made her suddenly stood out to me. She had giant brown eyes that were so warm and inviting. Her full red lips were naturally turned down at the edges giving her a natural sultry look. Her long black hair fell in waves over her shoulders. Her stomach was flat and toned, her legs were so slim and long in her fitted pants. How had no one swept her off her feet yet?

Izzy's POV

I could see Clary looking me up and down, judging every aspect of my body. I watched her emerald eyes skim over every inch of my body, and I couldn't help but do the same to her. Her fiery hair was like a mane around her head, her pink lips slightly parted as always. Her skin was so pale and delicate that she slightly resembled a doll when she was still like this. She was slightly taller than me and she had the body of an athlete. 

  After we were done staring at each other Clary turned to me and smiled. "How has no one managed to capture your heart, Izzy?" I thought for a second. I had never really dated anyone properly. They had all been short flings with no strings attached. 

"I think I'm too reserved for most people. I don't like to get attached."

"You need to find someone who will change that." Clary sighed.

"Maybe I have, and they just haven't realised that yet." I teased.

"Oh who?!" She cried but I pretended to zip my mouth and lock away the key. I couldn't tell her who it was yet, not while she was going through this.