End of year

A/N I'm so sorry for being so inactive but I thought since this is my best book that I'd come back with a finale for this. Thank you for all the love with this fanfiction it means a lot. I'm sorry if this is a jarring finish but I'm so tired and I'm working on some new stuff sooooooooo. 

Love you guys 

- Jo

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Months had passed and all could say that this year had been hectic, to say the least. It was the last day of the year, Izzy was packing to go home to her parents and Clary was nowhere to be seen. It wasn't new now though, not after what had happened at the night club. The two found it awkward to be around each other. Clary spent all her time with Jace again and Izzy was trying to find herself. 

  Alec was planning on going home with Magnus to his apartment in the centre of Brooklyn. Their bond was getting stronger and stronger and Alec had no idea what he would do without his beautiful Magnus Babe. He was Alec's family now and that was ok, it was how he liked it. Although it hadn't been oh so long that they had been together, they were planning a future together. They would travel to the world, then settle in London and start a family together hopefully. 

  Raphael and Simon were still happily together, and they didn't live far from each other outside of the University. Many plans had been made for the summer. 

  Jace was spending the summer mentoring an under 18s football team and had made more plans to go on holiday with Clary so she could increase her art portfolio. 

  In the end, everything had worked out for the little group and many good things are yet to come. Buckle your seatbelts and stick around for more tales from your favourite ships ladies and gentlemen xoxoxox