English

A/N I'm going to write the rest of the book in the first person to make it easier to understand xx

-Jo

Magnus' POV

I slouched into my seat in the classroom. I was thinking about what Izzy had said this morning. It was rather forward of her... especially since she was asking for her brother. Anyway, the bell went and Jace walked in with red eyes. I asked him what was wrong but all he said was for me to go to the bathroom, Alec needed me. He told me to take my makeup. The teacher wasn't here yet. We had gotten here half an hour earlier to grab chairs. I ran to the bathroom to see what the problem was.

Jace's POV

After an intense conversation in the lads' bathroom, I had been moved to tears by Alec. I had no idea. He hadn't wanted to tell me because he was scared I would disown him like his dad did. I had it in my mind that I would go to his house and punch his dad. Robert didn't deserve a son like Alec. I had hugged him, which was rather awkward since I only just reached his chest and he had whipped the tears from my face.

"Don't cry, please, coz now I'm gonna cry." Is what he had said right before bursting into tears, mascara running down his face. "Can you go get Magnus? And ask him to bring his makeup.

I had tried to go back without looking like I had been crying, which failed. Magnus had asked me what happened but I couldn't tell him. I told him to go to the bathroom and sort Alec out and face planted the table as soon as I sat down.

Magnus' POV

He could've come straight from a very sexy horror movie. He was sat on the floor in the corner, head in hands. He heard my footsteps and looked up, makeup all over his face. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"What did he do to you? I'll kill him." I snarled.

"Nothing, he took the news really well. I... it was just touching, was all." Alec choked.

"Oh, ok. Well, let's get you sorted out. I brought my makeup, I'm going to give you the best makeover you've ever had."

I cleaned off his old makeup and started afresh. I applied concealer to all his spots and added a thick layer of mascara. I decided he would suit some smokey eye makeup as well. And highlighter for that matter. When I was done I gasped.

"I didn't think it possible, Alexander, but you look even more adorable than before." I squealed. He looked in the mirror and grinned.

"I guess I kinda do. Thank you, Magnus." He hugged and I nestled my head into his chest. "Let's get to class."

Simon's POV

Magnus walked in with another boy just as the bell went. I stared at the boy and realised how nice his makeup looked. Magnus must have done it in the bathroom. I watched as they sat down and smiled at each other. They were attractive lads. I was about to say something to Raphael behind me but the teacher came in. Magnus and the boy's eyes lit up and they mouthed to each other 'Look at him' and 'He's so fit'. Guess I found the gays.

He was tall with dark skin and stubble lining his mouth and jaw. He was good looking, I'd give him that. "Hello class, I'm Mr Garroway, I'm your English teacher for this year. I will happily joke around with you but don't think I won't give you a detention. Now, please turn to page 44 of the textbook. We are going to be studying William Shakespeare." Collective groans and one yay from Magnus himself. "How dare you diss Willy Shakespeare. He is a legend in playwriting history. He got further in life than most of you lot ever will." Was the reply from the teacher.

Something told me this year was going to be interesting to say the least.