Saphael?

Simon's POV

I was sulking in my room and Raphael creaked the door open after lightly knocking. He sat on the bed opposite me and smiled. His eyes caught mine and I couldn't help stare at them. They were so comforting, so calming. However, they could also be dark and foreboding. We sat like this, allowing me to take in how sharp his cheek bones were, how angular his jaw was, how pale his skin was. My eyes moved over his body, I realised how muscular he truly was. He was of an average height and his topless body was so chiselled! How had I never realised that? Damn me and my pansexual self. Raphael grinned as if he could tell what I was thinking. He stood and came over to me, hugging me close. I didn't know whether I was uncomfortable or ecstatic about it. He pushed me down onto the bed so we were lying next to each other. 

"Simon, it will get better. You need to move on from Clary to let that happen, though." His breath tickled the back of my neck.

"I... I know, she was my first girlfriend, though. I have liked her since... forever."

"Hmm, well, maybe I will have to help you get over her." He whispered seductively. I flipped around to see his face and he smiled. He pressed his lips to my forehead and I blinked in confusion.

"I... I thought you were straight." I stuttered.

"Hmmm, I thought you were straight as well."

"Pan,"

"A,"

"A and straight, A and gay or A and bi?"

"A and bi," He confirmed.

Raphael's POV

I pulled Simon up from the bed and told him to grab one of my suits from the wardrobe and meet me in the car park in ten. He came down in a red suit with a black shirt. I grinned and opened the passenger door of my Mercedes for him.

"After you, sir." I smiled and he ducked in.

  We drove in silence until we made it to the club I was taking him to. There were always smoking hot people there that wanted someone to date. He needed to get over Clary before Jace came at him with a kitchen knife. We pulled up outside the club and entered without being questioned. I was Raphael Santiago after all, I was known by everyone. We sat down at the bar and about six people offered to buy us drinks. I pulled out a wad of cash and smiled sarcastically. One girl came over and sat next to Simon. She had bushy black hair and dark skin. She looked out age and winked at Simon.

"Nice to see fresh meat around here. Buy a girl a drink?"

"Urm.... I... you see... uh."

"He doesn't swing that way, hun," I smiled gently and she frowned.

"Hmm, looks straight to me... prove it." I glared at her, how did someone look straight? I have no idea but I grabbed Simon's cheeks and kissed him hard on the lips.

 It had started off with just trying to get her to go away, but even after she had left, we continued. My hands moved up his spine and his moved to my waist, playing with my belt. We stopped and stared at each other. 

"I... uh..." I stuttered.

"No, no it's fine. I.. uh I overstepped your boundaries there, I'm sorry. But that was... that was nice. I enjoyed it." Simone spluttered and I laughed as he got more and more flustered, "I mean, it was just to show her that... just to get her to get her away, right?"

"I'm... No, no it wasn't. I... uh... hmm how do I put this? I like you, you're a nice kid, I would like to do this again." I smiled awkwardly and he blushed.

"So would I, this... this was fun?"

  We got back in the car after a bit more partying and when we got back it was dark. We opened the door and there stood Jace. He looked rather annoyed but as soon as he saw us smiling he smiled too.

"Hey, Simon, I just wanna apologise for punching you and for everything I said. I was being a douche, I guess I just felt threatened. You're such a nice guy and Clary was dumb for dumping you. I feel like she might realise that and go back to you and I'll lose her. That is no excuse for the way I acted, though."

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't get involved with your relationship. You guys are cute together, she won't come back to me if she has you. Plus, if she does, she missed her window." Simon chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist. Jace didn't notice.

"Oh, you got yourself someone new? Who's the lucky gal?"

"Raphaegal," Simon snorted and fell on the floor in hysterics.

"Wait what?" Jace looked at me in confusion as our roommate rolled around on the floor with a bright red face.

"Me, I am the lucky 'gal'. He's a pan, he's pansexual. I am bisexual. I took him out to try and get him a girl, I ended up kissing him, now we are dating."

"Is no one straight in this damn group?!" Jace face palmed and went to his room, "There is cake in the fridge when he's done having his fit."