Dates and Drama

Alec's POV
I got changed into my black skinny jeans and a black top. I kept my makeup from English and I sat on my bed waiting for Magnus. He came out in a purple blouse, skinny black jeans and had sparkles all over him. He smiled down at me and took my hand. We headed out to the local cinema and when we arrived we got into an argument about what to watch. He wanted to go watch a romance film which I thought looked awfully cheesy. I wanted to watch the latest horror movie but he said it would scare him. Kind of the point. I ended up winning and we grabbed some popcorn and went into the theatre. Magnus sat on the edge of his seat, hugging my arm and hiding his face in my shoulder. The movie hadn't even started.
  The lights started to dim and the music boomed through the giant speakers. Whenever something slightly frightening happened Magnus hid his head in my chest and I would comfort him by stroking his hair and kissing his hand.
  By the end of the movie Magnus had fallen asleep in my arms so I decided to carry him back to the car. He woke up just as we got to the car and he smiled up at me.
"You're so warm and comfy." He grinned
"Thank you, I guess. You're extremely light and adorable." I replied.
  We got back to the University and we made it to our dorm. Magnus and I pushed the single beds together to make a bigger space for the two of us to lie next to each other and chat. We had been there for a while and Magnus leant over to me. He smiled cheekily and kissed me. At first it was a light brush of the lips, but soon it was a full on make out session. He managed to manoeuvre himself on top of me and remove my shirt.... just as the door burst open.

Simon's POV
I had been minding my own business as I always did, when I saw Jace and Clary walking through the hall together. I thought nothing of it at first, since it was none of my business, then I saw they were holding hands. She turned to him, got on her tiptoes and kissed him! I had had enough. I stormed over to her and she stared at me in confusion. We hadn't spoken in months. Not since she dumped me.
"This is who you dumped me for? This stuck up trash bag? I can't believe you Clary."
"Simon, this has nothing to do with you. Mind your own business!" Clary had replied.
"What a downgrade." I muttered.
"I'm sure someone will love you for your sad little figurine collection, Simon." Jace smirked. I would've gone for him there and then, but I knew he would beat me. The urge was too strong, though. I had slapped him and he had punched me square in the nose.
Then I felt someone pull him off me. Raphael stood over me with look of shame, disappointment and anger on his face.
"I am so sorry Jace, I'll sort him out for you." He said in his hypnotising voice and Jace walked off with Clary following.
  Raphael dragged me back to our room and cleaned the blood from my face in silence. His touch gave me goosebumps for some reason and when he finally opened his mouth his voice wasn't it's usual tone. It was caring and worried.
"Simon, you know you can't take on someone like Jace, he's way stronger than you. Next time, please think before it becomes more than just a bloody nose. You're lucky I was there to stop him."
"Thanks, Raphael, but I can handle myself."
"Clearly," He rolled his eyes and headed to our room, not speaking another word to me for the rest of the night.

Jace's POV
After mine and Simon's little fight in the hall I had gone to find Alec about it. I had knocked on the door multiple times with no answer. It was unlocked so I invited myself in. I made my way to the bedroom where he was lying on the bed half naked with Magnus sat on his waist. I cried out and covered my eyes. Alec screamed and grabbed his shirt and Magnus giggled like a little girl.
  After I told Alec what happened, he sighed and face planted the bed. He had never been the best at relationships, and now I knew why. Anyway, Magnus was happy to help and told me all I had to do was show Simon how happy Clary was with me and how I was better for her than he was. Seemed like an easy enough thing to do. I thanked him for his help and headed back to the dorm room.