Is this real?!

Finally the line got moving cause the doors opened around 2ish after being in line long enough and waiting we got to know the guards a bit and all then we finally got in screeching!!!!

"Stay calm!" I whispered to Lola. Then we smiled at each other. The boys from 1D were at the first table and the 5SOS boys at the next.

"Ok here's how it goes since you girls were the first here" the man in front of the crowed of 20-30 girls. "You guys get photos with the boys, we wish we could give all you guys a photo with them" he said referring to the girls still outside "but it would take to much time." If you have tickets you may go find a seat in the arena and wait. Enjoy and thanks for coming."

I was first in line oh shit! Act cool act cool! I walked up to Liam who was first. And pulled out my 1D book to be signed.

"Hello love, whats your name?" Liam said to me.

"Um, um my name.. Its Adriana but you an call me Ana"

"Thats very pretty! Hope to see you for the concert?" He said with a wide grin.

"For sure!" I smiled back.
I quickly grabbed my camera and sat on the table so i was closer to Liam "say queso!"

"Queso!" We said in unison

"Queso?! Haha what does that mean?"

"Cheese in Spanish hahaha ah well ill have to use that from now on!" He smiled as he passed the book to Zayn.

"Hey!" Zayn said

"Hello!" I smiled i like your name its very pretty! Its unique!" He smiled.

"Thanks! Smile!" I snapped a pic of Zayn and i smiling. Everyone always ships me with him but eh i dont know i use to have a big thing for him!

"HELLO LOVE!!" Louis shouted making me laugh!

He quickly signed the book. " HELLO LOUIS!!!!" I shouted back Louis and i have pretty similar personalities. "SAY UNIPOTATO!!!!!" We quickly put on the weirdest faces ever! And snapped the pic. "THANKS LOUIS!!!"

"WELCOMEEEE!!!!" He shouted as we both broke in laughter.

"Hi, im Niall" he said in his Irish accent that i just melted for.

"Hi, im Adriana haha but i also have a nickname Ana" i swooned.

"By the sound of it so do i, Nialler" i giggled.

He signed it on a different page i think it was his bio in the story.

After that i grabbed my camera sat on the table and Niall kissed my cheek for the picture! I blushed instantly "thanks" i smiled looked at the ground and hugged him in a snap. "Haha see you latter" i smiled.

"Excuses me?" I said to a Harry on his phone with maybe a little attitude.

"Ya, WOW!"

"Hahaha um might wanna close your mouth flys can fly in" i laughed at a stupid joke regretting that i said that.

"Sorry" he chuckled, "you're just beautiful!"

"Haha thanks but all you guys say that to all your fans!"

"But your more than just a fan beautiful" he whispered under his breath so i couldn't hear.

"Huh?"

"Nothing" he laughed again. "Calum!" He called next to him "mind taking a pic of us?"

"Sure why not?" He said in his accent!!!

Harry jumped infront of the table causing a gasp from fans behind me, then Harry wrapped his arms around me kissing me on the cheek softly.

"Thanks" i smiled.

"No problem" he smirked.

"Thanks Calum" i shouted back

"No biggy!" He said as I giggled and turned red! "So you want me to sign a 1D thing?" He asked.

"Hell nah!" I smiled bringing my 5SOS tank top out.

"Nice shirt!" Calum laughed.

"Which one?" I giggled

"Both for sure!" He winked and quickly signed it and also brought out a poster booklet of the boys to also be signed!

"Oh my god thanks!!"

"Sure" he quickly signed that and smiled.

I quickly snapped a pic with Calum and moved on.

I saw Luke who was talking to Michael, he was so cute! Is this real? Or am i dreaming?

"H-hello," i stuttered.

"Hey" he smiled while whispering.

I felt then at that moment that heartbreak girl was stuck in my head. "Ok, i have been wanting to tell you this for like forever," i sighed then laughed, "you have the most beautiful eyes EVER!!!" I said.

He smiled at me and said he like my eyes too and loved my shirts. I just couldn't believe this.
He signed his poster and the shirt.

"So you coming today?" He asked.

"Uh the concert? Hell ya!" I laughed. "Im here with my friend Lola," i said pointing to her talking to Harry still.

"Wow shes got some cool hair! Like Michaels! Look Michael!" He said pointing to her. I laughed at their goofiness.

"Well i cant wait to see you two in the crowed!" I got a picture of
Luke then went on to Michael posing yet again another weird face then to mr.Ashton Irwing

"Hey ," he said laughing.

"Hi Ashtonnnn" i said straining the N.

"How are you beautiful?"

"Amazing! Im meeting my idols right now!"

Ashton did his normal weasely laugh "thats sweet!"

"Ya it is" i said looking into his eyes.

Ashton walked around the table to go to the side i was standing on and got Michael to take some pictures of us first it was a sweet picture he was holding me in a hug in front of him. Then a kiss on the cheek! Out of no where i burst out screaming at Ashton i feel all eyes turn on us. But Ashton doesn't stop i feel his fingers in the side of my stomach. "Ashton! STOP!!" I cant control it i keep giggling. I pul away a bit and i have his arms wrapped around my waist as i look in his eyes catching my breath while he's still laughing at me. I still feel all eyes so i get out of his arms. I don't like to be the center of attention so i rub my neck and go back to the table as the boys go back to their seats. In the corner of my eye i see Harry still looking towards the direction i was in. But more at Ashton...

"Well thanks for that" i laugh putting some strands of hair in my face behind my ear.

"Sure thing" he said with a really cheesy wink then the weasely laugh again. I walk to the door and wait for Lola who happened to be now just getting to Michael. I laughed as i see them to hitting it off.

I decided to look at my autographs while i wait for Lola.

OH MY GOD?! IS THIS REAL?!

A/N: I updated!!!😜🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊

Comment/rate/vote/share