Nicole and Jake

Adriana's POV:

*I've been talking to the 5sos boys since we all hung out last but I haven't been talking to Lola. I'm not sure if its rude to talk to the boys with out her knowing but she was just being jealous and tried starting something out of nothing. I haven't hung out with them since we all hung out last but they invited me for a BBQ this weekend, the weekend after spring break ended.*

It is the first day back to school after spring break, I am not ready to go to school. I wake up to Set This World On Fire and throw on a pair of green cargoish pants and my gorillaz T-shirt on. I wash my face and brush my teeth the put my hair I straightened the night before in a high pony tail. I grab my back pack and head down stairs.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I pull it out to see a text from Luke.

Luke: Good morning

Me: ayy! Top of the morning to ya!😁

Then put my phone back in my pocket and get some Nutella, a banana, and some milk. Since no one was down I took a bit of my banana and grabbed a spoon full of Nutella then drank a bit of milk. Then I got a new text.

Luke: first day back to school how is that?

Me: I wish I didn't have to!

Luke: what you eating for breakfast?

I nearly spit out my food laughing about the way I was eating it I just sent a pic of the food on the counter.

Luke: looks good

Me: bet you ass it is! Well tell the boys I said hi, I doubt they're up now, which means get some sleep!! But yea I got to go!

Luke: ok bye have a good day!

I put my food away and called through the house as I put my shoes on. "Byeeee I'm leaving!!!!"

"Okay! Be careful!" I heard my mom call.

I arrive at school and look at the hell I'm still stuck in. I send a text to Michael who I know isn't up.

Me: can I drop out of school and join the band?!!😁😁😁😁😭😭😭

And as I send that text I bump into the biggest bitch at school, Nicole.

Her back story, she has everything she ever wanted and wants, ANYTHING. Her parents are loaded and no one knows what they do not even her. She uses people and has the good girl act down but she's a total slut getting with mostly anybody and putting down anyone who doesn't want to be like/with her, and I was one of them, she tried to make me one of her, I walked out. And she took the only guy I liked at school to be her boy friend. Pretty much she was plastic, she was our schools Regina George.

"Excuse me! Watch were the hell you are going!" She said pointing one of her bony fingers at me then stepping to the side. "I see your sporting what you are!" She hisses pointing to my t shirt with a hand on her hip. "A gorilla," she laughs.

"Oh so funny! I see you cant find any originality so you steal my lines. And I see you're hiding what you are!" I set my stuff down next to my truck. "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!" I smile as I call out, "why does Nicole where pink? And colours and look so shall we say "pretty"? Please acknowledge I used air quotes. But it's because she's hiding her true colours dark! She's evil no souled bitch! Carry on and enjoy your day thank you!" I smiled as I heard a chuckle from her boyfriend right behind her. Then she turned around and hit his arm.

She turned back around, "ay bitch just watch yourself," I wasn't even looking at her, I was looking at her boy friend who was smirking behind her who was once was my best friend and I still kinda had a crush on him, Jake. Then she turned around I guess because she saw I wasn't paying attention to her and began making out with him and made his hands place on her ass.