Midnight Texts

"What did I do this time?!" I laugh.

"It's not what did you do, it how did you do?" She shoved my book in my face.

I stood there wide eyed. I grabbed the book and look through flipping harshly through the pages looking for the boys' signature.

"1-Liam 2-Zayn 3-Louis 4-Harry 5-Ni- Niall?" I grabbed my pillow and screamed.

"What?!" Lola screamed.

"Have a lovely day, you certainly made mine beautiful. I'd love to get to know you more text me sometime!" I smiled shoving it in to her face.

"So- so let me get this straight, out of 9 boys we met today 4 of them were totally into you?!" She laughed shouted.

"I'm confused about Luke though." I thought back to when I met him in the meet and greet.

"What do you mean?"

"He didn't do anything special. And he treated me normal," I smiled thinking it was actually kinda nice.

"Yea but he totally was checking you out during the concert!" She said shoving me to the side. "ARE YOU GONNA CALL ANY OF THEM?! Or text?" She asked

"I don't know, what would I say? Oh hey I've been a fan for a while and I saw you gave me your number?"

"That's sounds pretty good to me?" She laughed. "You know they're suppose to be here for 2 weeks? Right?"

"What?!"

"Yea just got an update they're both recording!" she smiled.

"Wow."

"So who's ms. Hot stuff gonna text?" She said with a wink.

"So there's Luke. There's Ashton. There's Harry and Niall..." I just listened closely as I said those words. Unrealistic. "I don't know, but i'll just put their numbers in my phone for now," I said scanning my books for the numbers and putting them in to contacts.

"Want popcorn? I'm hungry we could put in a movie and wait till my mom comes home?" I asked

"Yea sure," Lola smiled

"I'll be back pick out some movies I'll go make popcorn!" I laughed skipping out of the room, then thinking of the Janoskians video, "yep I've mastered the art of skipping" I laughed to myself.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I walked up to my room tossing some popcorn in to my mouth. As I walked In I saw Lola move quiet quickly.

"What we're you doing?" I said with an eyebrow raised as I took my seat again.

"Who me? Uh- nothing, so I picked out these movies!" She said quickly. I shrugged it off then heard my text tone and felt my phone vibrate. I garbed my phone and read the text.

Luke: Hey long time no see 😝

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?! DID YOU REALLY TEXT LUKE!! YOU ARE THE REASON I NEED A LOCK ON MY PHONE!! That's it I'm setting one!" I said going to my settings and creating a password forgetting to text Luke back.

Then my mom walked in, "what you girls up too?" She asked.

"Uh nothing really bout to start a movie," I replied.

"What movie?" My mom asked.

Me and Lola looked at each other and smiled, "ZOMBIELAND!!" We said in unison.

"Alright" she laughed "I've never understood your liking to zombies but here's some pizza don't make a mess!" She said walking in with a box mmm smells great.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"God I love that movie!" I say out loud getting up to turn off the tv. I turn to see Lola already asleep ok what ever. I laughed I took our cups and pizza box down stairs. One piece left. I grabbed it and started eating the cold bit of pizza and started to go on my phone making my way to my room. I see I missed a message I click on it, oh no! I forgot to text Luke back. I look at the time it was about 12:00am I don't know if he'd be up but I texted him back holding the pizza in my teeth.

Me: hey oh I'm SOO sorry I was watching a movie and forgot To message you back. Well even though my friend did message you first hahaha well you're probably asleep ill talk to you later

I started posting some videos of the boys singing on the fan account. Then posted a picture of the Janoskians. Saying: Today was quiet crazy!! Then a text from Luke popped up.

Luke: hahaha sounds fun it's all cool what movie did you watch? And me asleep? At this time you don't get a ton asleep with these boys. Hahaha

I smiled and texted back.

Me: sounds the same with my friend she's normally up all night but I don't mind hahaha and I finished Zombie land I LOVE that movie! I have an overall big obsession with Zombies!

Luke: yeah I think they're pretty cool too and that is a pretty good movie hahaha in Bill Murray's mansion XD

Me: YEAH! I laughed my ass off like I don't know if I would even have the guts to shoot a zombie Bill hahaha! I actually use to know a guy who's dad was named Bill and his last name was Murray!!

Me: I would also like to say the you guys did a great performance! It was amazing finally getting to meet and see my idols you guys have saved my life soo many times as cheesy as it sounds.

Luke: REALLY?! That's soo cool! And thanks we love hearing that from fans and doesn't sound cheesy at all I totally understand

Me: Music is the outlet to our feelings says what we can't make us feel better in our worse

Luke: yeah. It's the best kinda magic!

Me: yea, it really is.

I smiled as I sent that realising he really understood

Me: well I should probably get some sleep I had a pretty big day and I guess you've had a bit of those recently >.< anyways I'm gonna hit the hey. You should too! All the boys, it's good to get some sleep. Well night, I'll talk to you later

Luke: yeah will do, night

I put my phone on its charger and covered my smile with my hands I could feel my face feeling hot I smiled and closed my eyes and drifted to sleep

A/N: this loser has no life so I will update more this summer woo!!! I hope you enjoyed it I try to make it some what long! I will be updating my other fan docs for any OUAT fans and my Luke Brooks one I will soon be writing a Luke Hemmings one and maybe another one but imma mainly focus on this one for all you guys! It's crazy to see almost 1 thousand reads!! I love you guys SOO much thanks for sticking with this loser!!

Comment/share/vote/Rate