Smirks and Little things

"Hey what you looking at?" Lola asked me.

"Oh, um uh nothing," i reply.

"Sure..."

"Im serious!"

"All right serious lets get going! We're still first ones!"

*in stadium*

"COME ON LOLA!!! BBRRRRR IM AN AIRPLANE!" I hear my echo with my arms straight out at my sides.

"Your soo weird!!" Lola yells.

"I'll says so!" Another girl from behind us say to her friend im guessing not intending for me to hear.

As we get to the front of the stage i freak!

"Is this real?!"

"Yeah it is" Lola says with ah in her voice.

Everyone from the meet and greet are starting to come in but non of the boy only the stage crew.

"Hey Lola up for a quick insta video?!"

"Sure!"

*video*

"Ok guys we only have 15 seconds!" I say as fast as i can.

"We are here in the stadium!" Lola yells.

"First here!"

We pause our video and get our stuff the we got signed out with only about 7 seconds left we show our stuff to the camera and yell, "AND THIS IS WHAY WE GOT SIGNED!!!!" Then the video ended.

I quickly posted with the caption: AHH FEELS SOO UNREAL SOO PUMPED READY TO PARTTYYY 😎💃🙌👏🎉🎊

So many comments started to flow in, "OMG LUCKY!" "Have fun!" "Im seeing them soon!" And so many more. I decided to post a group picture of 1D and 5SOS that they took early in the tour.

Caption: HEYY GUYS!! Ill post some video of them in the concert once i get home! Im gonna try to save my battery so gtg!!

"Lola," i whisper as quiet as i can watching her flip through her autograph book.

"Mhm?"

"I have i tell you this, i cant keep it from you," i say excitedly quiet.

"What is it?" She asks. I go digging in my pack and grabbed my 5sos booklet and handed it to her. "What about it? I have one too?"

I laugh, "look in it," i whisper.

"AHHH! OH MY GOD!!" She screams.

"Shh!" I say watching as more attention is brought to us. I slowly breathe in and out then i feel ok again as people start to talk to other people.

She whisper shouts, "YOU GOT LUKE HEMMING'S NUMBER?!"

"WAIT WHAT?!" I freak out as i grab my booklet and i start to hyperventilate.

"Adriana Marie!" I laugh how she didn't even finish my last name before hitting me. "YOU HAVE ASHTON'S NUMBER TOO!!"

I blush a bit. "They must really like you if you have their numbers! Cause man a girl would kill for them!" She whisper yells. "Did any 1D guys give you their numbers?!"

"I don't know?! I would have to go through that whole book! And frankly im too lazy," i laugh.

"Well it looked like Harry was a bit looky looky at you!" She winks. I turn a tomato red.

"Sureeeeee....." I laugh.

*during sound check*

The 5sos boys come out and you hear ever single girl in the arena screams roar with echo!