Bitch

Adriana's POV:

"Lets get some food! I'm hungryyyyyy," I said carrying on my word.

"What do you want to eat?" Asked Calum.

"Ohhh ohhhhhh I knowwww," I freaked out turning around raising my hand, "SUSHIIIIIII!!!!!" The boys laughed at me.

"Sounds good," Michael said. Then I heard Lola cough.

"Oh wait, Lola doesn't like sushi," I rolled my eyes, "I wish you did it's so good!" I looked at her.

"Sorry Charlie, it's just nasty!" She replied.

"We could leave and get some In 'N Out!" I got excited again.

"Sounds good we'd have to call a car," Ashton said.

"Orrrrr you could lay down in the back of my truck and hope to not get in a crash," I let out a big smile," I'm not a bad driver!! I can fit 3 people in the truck and 2 of you will have to be in the back but you guys are giants.

Calum chuckled. Then Michael joined him. He walked next to me and put his hand around my waits and looked down at me, "I'm in," he smiled.

"Count me in!" Calum said still chuckling.

"Lola you have to be in the truck or else your mom will kill me so yeah. You boys can decide who's going where, come on!" I said as I skipped towards the exit towards my truck while laughing cause reminded me of the janoskians video.

I unlocked the doors to my truck which cause a flash then Michael called shot gun and ran to the door, "Liz will want you to be in the safe way," Ashton told Luke meaning he'd be in the car as well, he was adorable telling him like a big brother.

I had to laugh, "okay then Ashton, Calum you good in the back?"

"Yeah sure," they gave smiles as hopped in the back.

I pulled forward my seat and let the Luke and Lola hop into my old truck.

"Open the window so we can talk to them," I told Lola.

"How you doing back there?" Lola asked.

"Good!" The boys said in unison, I melted at their chuckles.

I pushed back my seat and Michael hoped in next to me on the passengers side. And off we went listening to my play list of my chemical romance, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens and more.

"I don't know how you can drive on this side of the road it's weird!" Michael chuckled and smiled looking at me.

"Hahaha practice!"

"Why did you get a truck out of all things?" Luke asked.

I looked back in the mirror and looked at Luke, "I wanted and liked the idea of sleeping in the back and watching the stars," I smiled.

"Are we almost there?" Calum called through the window.

"Yeah we're here hold up! I pulled up and parked the car and moved my seat forward so Lola and Luke could get out then liked everything up as everyone was out.

"Not bad driver," Ashton said laughing and patting my back.

I laughed and bowed, "thank you thank you, thank you very much."

*After they ate the boys called a car and got a ride back to their L.A. House as Adriana drove Lola back to her house*

Lola's POV:

After we left we got to hug all the boys. Ana seemed to be the centre of attention. "You know Michael seems to like you, like really like you," I said a little more sassy then intended.

"Please don't!" She said turning up the radio more.

I turned down the music, "Don't do what? I'm just saying, all the boys seemed to like you! Like it looked as if they were attempting to make a move."

"Lola we hung out with them like you wanted what else do you want? You got what you asked for! And really like me? What grade are we in now?!"

"You were the centre of attention," I said softer.

"Lola, were you jealous?!" She said looking at me shocked for a moment the glued her eyes back to the road.

"Could you blame me?" I said louder again.

"You could have talked to them! They're people not robots or something!" As we approached a stop sign she grabbed her sun glasses from the glove department and put them on quite sassily in my view.

"Well I'm sorry I acted like a fan!"

"Lola! We're both fans but we need to learn to chill I mean we just hung out with fucking 5sos you think I'm fine? No I'm really not fine at all! It feel like a dream!"

"You were just playing it cool?"

"Yesss!!! Okay I was having fun like we were all friends not watching how they eat food or starring at Michael the whole time like you!"

"I didn't know how to react!"

"Yeah ok, well," she said as she approached my house, "I could tell you were pissed at me the whole time, soo much fun when it feels as if you're doing something wrong!" She said sarcastically. "Here's you're house."

"Ana I'm-"

"Save it, see ya. Hope you had a fun day," She said harshly. I hopped out and grabbed my bag as she pulled away fast. Wow what a bitch, I thought as I walked towards my house.

A/N: OMGGGG GUYSSSS I HAVE HAD SOO MANY ASSIGNMENTS DUE THAT ARE WORTH A LOT SO I'VE BEEN BUSY BUT SINCE BREAK IS COMING UP MORE UPDATEESSSS!!!! Super excited!! I had to eventually end the day with 5sos to bring 1D and Janoskians in!

Ok guys who's the bitch in this situation? Lola or Adriana?

And if you will because it motivates me to write comment on my last chapter telling who you ship out of everyoneeee!!! Thanks! More to some!

Comment/rate/vote/share