To The Mall

Lola's POV:

I can see Michael walking up to a girl who is that? Ana? They turn to look at me then look away with a smile. What's happening? Then all of a sudden they KISS?!

WOT?!?!?!?

Then I smell Pancakes and bacon?!

"Hey Lola" Ana says with a smile.

I'm too pissed at her! Ugh!

"Want breakfast?" She smiles as if I didn't just see them kiss.

Then I feel myself shake.

*dream over*

"Heyyyy!! Lola lazy ass! Want to go eat?" She laughed.

"Huh? Uh yeah sounds good," good it was a dream, I would be soo upset at her if she kissed Michael Like she knows how much he means to me. I'm already pretty jealous that she got some of 5sos and 1D's numbers!!

Ana's POV:

I'm racing down the stairs after just waking up Lola, i have my phone in my hand. As I'm going down I miss a step and fall down to the next step.

"HOLY CRAP MY LIFE JUST FLASHED BEFORE MY EYES!!" I shouted laughing as my heart was pounding and my stomach had felt like it dropped.

"Did you see that?!" I ask a sleepy Lola walking behind me rubbing her eyes.

"No. I didn't." She groaned.

"Whale then," I laughed and walked the rest of the way so I wouldn't die.

I walk to my kitchen as my mom sets a plate down and puts a pancake on it, "mmm thanks mom!" I tell her then sit down at the table.

"Here Lola," I hear my mom tell her handing her a plate. "Ana can you get out the milk and OJ?" She asked.

"Can I make coffee?!" I ask her with a big smile, as she gives me the death glare. "Just kidding?" I laugh as i throw my hands up in surrender. Then I get the drinks and set them on the table.

I hear Boots? talking then Dora? "Shila watching Dora?" I ask my mom.

"Yeah," she then yells for her as she comes in with her blanket and climbs on the chair to her food.

"So how was last night?" My mom asks.

"Amazing!" Lola replies.

"The best night ever!" I laugh.

Just then my phone vibrates on the table it.

"Who's texting you right now?!" My mom asks, " I thought all your friends know you don't get up till now, you'd think they'd know you have to eat?" My mom laughs flipping her pancake.

"I guess not," I laugh licking syrup off my finger. I press the centre button to see who texted me. Then I feel my checks get warm and my stomach flutters.

Luke: hey 😃

"Who is it? My mom asked.

"Oh just Sonya," I said with a smile and turned off my screen.

"Oh that's cool. She's visiting her dad now right?" My mom asked

"Yeah all vacation," I said looking at Lola who was just about done. "Hungry much?" I asked her.

"When you eat in your dream it doesn't fill you up!" She laughed.

"So how was seeing the boys did you guys get good spots?" My mom asked.

"Did Harry think you were pretty?" Shila asked.

"Yeah actually we were the firsts in line and also to get in to the arena. And I don't know if Harry though I was pretty." I told Shila and my mom.