Not Jealous

Ashton's POV:

"Hi guys!" She smiled.

"Luke wasn't she from the meet and greet?!" I heard Calum whisper concerned.

"She's cool don't worry about it," Luke lightly pushed Calum out of the way to talk to her, well Michael was already there talking to her.

"She's cool I'd say," Michael said as she laughed.

"Yeah don't worry guys I won't tell everyone you're here besides what are they gonna think? You're 4 teenage boys at a mall," she smiled.

Then my mind got curious did he give her his number as well? I remember I put my number in her book but not sure if he did as well.

Ana's POV:

Talking to Michael was cool and chill he didn't care that I was a fan or anything he just started talking to me. Calum wasn't the best at whispering, I could hear concern in his voice. But hopefully I re assured him.

"Didn't you say you were here with your friend?" Luke asked me.

"Oh yeah I am, she just went into Victoria's Secret and I can't go in there!" I said with laughter.

"Why?" Calum asked.

"I'm just not all in to that stuff it's to girly for me!"

"Ah sounds understandable," Michael chuckled.

"So I'm not sure what we're gonna do, me and Lola were just gonna walk around and probably eat mall food."

"Sounds cool lets just go find your friend!" Michael laughed as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me to the side.

OKAY AM I DREAMING?! I have to be there isn't another choice! I just went along with it happily.

Luke POV:

Michael just grabbed her waist! And she's acting fine about it! I'm not jealous i mean I hardly know her. Well maybe just a little. Why is Michael such a flirt! The boys walked beside them Ashton to the right where Ana was and Calum to the left where Michael was, and me walking behind them. She slowly I could see rested her head on his shoulder.

Comment/Rate/Share/Vote