He Smiled

Ana's POV:

"How much money do you plan to spend on candy!?" I laughed standing next to the giant Luke as we watched Michael fill bags after bags with candy.

"You can never have to much candy!" Lola said as she stood side Michael watching his every move, it was sorta creepy.

"See!" Michael swooped around and threw his arm over Lola and gave her a side hug. "This girl understands me!" Then he went back to collecting his last bag of candy as Lola turned as red as red could be.

"I'm gonna go buy a drink want one?" I asked Luke.

"I'm ok," he turned his head to the side and looked at me with a half smile.

"Oh, I do. I'll come with you," Calum said and walked up beside me as we walked to the mini fridge.

"So how are?" I smiled.

Calum chuckled a little bit, "I'm good what about yourself?"

"Fine," I opened the mini fridge.

"Oh can you pass me the AMP drink?"

"Sure, is it good?"

"Yeah i guess, I like it," he shrugged.

"Ok I'll try it. I don't drink energy drinks too often, but I need a boost at the moment." I grabbed two AMPs and handed one to Calum we walked to the register and checked out.

"It's funny," I laughed lightly.

"What?" Calum asked. I really liked his voice it was mellow I can't exactly explain it but it gave me butterflies.

"AMP is my initials," I gave a uncertain smile.

"Oh really? That's cool mine spell out CTH, doesn't really sound cool CTH," he said it over again as many ways you could try to pronounce it, and while doing that he smiled at me. He had smiled at me before like in the meet and greet but the main time at the mall up until now he was worried about me snitching.

"You guys ready to go?" Calum asked as after he took a sip of his drink.

"Sure," Michael said holding like 6 bags of different candies.

"Alright then any recommendations on where to next?" I asked.

"No do you have any idea?" Michael walked up to me and placed an arm over my shoulder, and I had probably turned red. Then I remember Lola! I don't want to slip from his arm, I mean it was friendly arm over shoulder, but knowing her she's later gonna make a big deal about it.

"Um.... Spencer's?" I smiled with uncertainness in my voice.

"Sure, why not!" i looked at the boy who had just answered first and to my surprise; it was Calum with a smile.

"Sounds like a plan!" Ashton shouted.

"Let's goo!!!!" I shouted back and laughed walking out from Michael's arm. I didn't want to Leave but if I didn't Lola would kill me on the ride home.

Luke's POV:

I can't stop smiling, I don't know if I should be, Michael walked over to Ana and put his arm around her and she walked out of his arm, he did look a little disappointed, I'm not sure what's up; but it made me happy

Ashton's POV:

Michael keeps putting his arm around her constantly, and Luke keeps talking to her. All I've said was sound like a plan! That's it I've got to at least talk to her!

A/N: Hey guys here's a mini update yes more of the boys are coming with time I'm sorry it's taking time. xx

Comment/rate/share/vote