Sleepover and I Hate You's

*driving to Home*

"Hey you should text your mom and sees if we can have a sleep over! This time your house?" Lola asked me.

"Sure," i smiled putting in my mothers contact "birth giver" to text her.

Me: heyy mommi can Lola come over pleaseeeeeee😁😁😁😁 like a sleep over?

Mom: hmm well is your room clean? I haven't looked at it yet

Me: umm.... ILL CLEAN IT UP WHEN I GET HOMEE PLEASE?!

Then i felt my phone vibrate and my mash up i made of 5sos, 1D and Janoskians started playing i quickly swiped answer.

"Hey mom"

"Is Clara driving at the moment?" She asked.

"Ya. Do you want me to put you on speaker?"

"Yes please."

"Clara, my mom wants to talk to you so I'm putting her on speaker" i responded.

"Hey Clara, so would you be fine to have Lola stay the night?" She asked.

"Ya I'm fine with it you sure you can handle that much teenage girl even after seeing those boys?" Lola's mom laughed.

"Hahaha well i think so, Lola?"

"Yes, Ms. Flores?" She asked.

"Will you make sure Ana cleans her room?"

"HEY! Its not that messy! Only a few clothes!" I argued.

"Yes i will" Lola giggled.

"Ok then I'm fine Shila is at a play date until im done at the store so well be home soon. You have your key?"

"Yep!" I smiled freaking out with no sound with Lola.

"Ok then, ill see you at home bye love you."

"Bye love you" i said then hung up. "Ok so you wanna go get some clothes then?"

"Yea sounds good."

*During the ride*

"OMG MOM!" Lola shouted.

"Hmm?"

"I think the boys were checking Ana out," she winked at me then laughed.

"Not this again!" I giggled.

"What do you mean?" Clara asked.

"SOME OF THE BOYS GAVE HE-" i quickly hit her arm and gave her the look, "some of the boys just looked so comfy with her and NIALL SANG TO HER OMG!! AND LUKE GAVE HER SO MANY CUTE GLANCES!!"

"Wow Niall sang to you?" Clara asked me

"Haha ya" i said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Her favorite members just seemed so into her!" She laughed

"I think Michael was into you!" I laughed.

"REALLY?!"

"I think you'd be soo cute together can i get my OTP?!" I giggled.

"Well sounds like you two had bunches of fun!" Clara laughed.

"Yep" we said in unison.

*Lola's house*

"Ok Lola hurry up" her mom shouted up the stairs as she ran.

"OKAY!!!" She yelled.

She came down with what seemed like clothes for a week. "I didn't say you were staying for like spring break speaking of i need that break soon!" I giggled.

"Yeah yeah i know! But i like options." She laughed.

"Lets go then girls" Clara headed towards the door.

"Let us go, let us go!" I started to sing to the tune of frozen's let it go thanks Shila.

*Ana's house*

"Thanks Clara!!" I called.

"No problem have fun! If you have any problems call me! Or your mom" she laughed then drove away.

I unlocked the door and turned on the light switch and walked in with Lola then went to the living room and turned on the main light. I rolled over on my back on the couch. "today has been a crazy day!" I laughed.

"Today has been the best day of my life!" She said joining me on the couch across the one i was laying on.

"Do you wanna-" i started cut of by Lola.

"Build a snowman?!" She giggled.

"Not exactly Anna, i was gonna say go to my room,"

"Oh yeah that works too!" We made our way up the stairs in to my room.

"See not that messy" i said picking up a couple pieces of clothing then folding them and sticking them in my closet i grabbed my books and put them on my bookshelf and in my backpack. "Done!"

"I see you're reading the fault in our stars, again, for like the tenth time!" She said walking to my bookshelf to see the book i put back.

"Yep and i still cry every time!" I giggled pretending to be all teary.

"So bust out your books i wanna see them again!"

"Ok but you can't have their numbers I'd feel bad giving them out like that!"

"Don't worry" she said flipping through my 1d book.

"But if you ever become friends with them or something put in a good word for me to Michael!" She winked. "Wow Harry has such good hand- I HATE YOU!!" She screeched.

A/N : I've been sooo sick lately I've had the flu for like a month and I'm writing the speech for the end of the year and catching up in class I'm soo sorry ill try to update more if you read my other storied I'm writing the new chapters now

Comment/Rate/Vote/Share.