Heading to a Party

Finally the weekend has come to hang out with the 5sos boys again. I am so excited! I've been texting all of the boys off and on, but mainly just Michael, we haven't really spoke since we almost- well- what ever almost happened; and Luke, Luke is just so adorable and ugh! He's adorkable. Ashton and Calum text me every once in a while. But when I talk to Ashton, it's just awkward like we both just don't ever know what to say. And Calum and I are still on he's starting to understand I don't just want to get in their pants, kinda person.

I told Michael about what happened with Jake. Like I said Michael and I haven't spoke about what almost happened, but he was happy for us old friends to be friends again, he also invited him to come hang out with us. Lola, well I haven't really spoken to her much because she's been hanging out with Nicole and all. But at least I have new friends.

Luke: hey 😁

Me: hia! ☺

Luke: you guys gonna be over soon?

Me: hahaha yes! XD well be over soon

Me: *we'll

Luke: okay! Hey maybe tell Jake to bring something to get in the pool with, you too!

Me: maybe! XD see ya later!

Just then after sending that text I got nervous. These boys swimming with me. Oh god. Forget it! I'm telling them I put it in my bag and when I get there I'll just say I probably forgot it in my bed! It'll work!

Me: ayy 😝

Jake: hey!

Me: so, Luke said since it's a nice day they're probably gonna be using the pool, so you're free to bring anything you want to get wet in

Jake: great! Skinny dipping!

Me: SHUT UP!! XD bring clothes you dork!

Jake: jeez! I was only kidding! You better be getting in the water too! Okay, I'm on my way see you soon!

Me: Hahaha maybe😏😁😂 see you soon!

I put some of my amber romance body spray on cause that stuff is life, and then I part my side part. I fix my Red Hot Chilli Peppers shirt. And put my black vans on, I grab my glasses and sun glasses then head down stairs.

"Hey!" My mom says.

"Ay!"

"You excited?" My mom wiggles her eyebrows.

"Oh god! Please stop!" I cover my eyes.

"Ohhhhhh Ana excited?!" Shila yells.

"Maybe! Okay!"

"So who's gonna be there?" My mom asks.

"All guys," I laugh, "you know only Jake. The rest are the 5sos boys."

"5sos, 5sos," she said thinking, "the band I got tickets to go see for you? Oh! The one with the galaxy hair boy who I walked in on you two almost-"

"Yes!" I gave her the look, the look of don't even bring it up.

"Almost what?" Shila giggles.

I hear a knock on the door. I run to go answer it with Shila following.

I open the door and smile at Jake who is already smiling at me.

"Galaxy hair boy and you almost what?!" Shila shouts.

"Nothing," I say. Then I give her the look, and she seems scared straight. I look back at Jake, who's frowning slightly but notices me looking at him and smiles.

"Shila sweetie, come here," my mom says finally getting Shila.

"Hello Ms.Flores, it's been a while," Jake says extending his hands for my mothers.

My mom smiles, "come here Jake, you're family, give me a hug." Jake and my mom embrace for a moment. "Wow growing up! It's been a while since I've seen you!"

"Yeah," Jake rubs his neck. Jake says hi to my sister before I interrupt.

"Well mom, Shila, Jake and I will come back so you guys can catch up later," I smile.

"Oh who's car are you taking?" My mom asks.

I look over at Jake, "Uh-Ja-"

"Mine," Jake says. I smile at him.

"Okay be safe! Text my when you're about to leave! Tell everyone I said Hi, be safe!"

"Me too!!" Shila squeals.

"By-" I get cut off by my mom.

"Wait I made ceviche!" My mom shouts running through my house to the fridge. She runs back and hands me the giant bowl of ceviche and a bag of tostadas.

"Dude!" Jake says.

"I'm excited for this! Thanks mami! Bye!" I give her a kiss on the cheek then got into Jake's Land Rover and head to the party.

A/N: hey guys summers coming! I have new ideas for my stories along with an Evan Peters one, but that one I'll write on the side so I have multiple to post at a time! But I want to keep this one moving since it has the most reads so yeah! Also up above is what I picture Nicole and Jake looking like. If you want a picture of any other character, tell me! :) Thanks for staying, through all my bumps and all!

Comment/rate/vote/share