Joining the Party

Calum comes out from inside the house "guess who's here!?" Calum shouts.

I look at Jake hard, this is it. I walk over to Ashton at the grill to try and not focus all my attention on the boys.

"Hey Ash," I smile at him, "how's the food looking?"

"Well looks pretty damn good to me!" He says proudly. The one direction boys enter the back saying a hey to everyone.

Most respond back with a word I just wave.

Harry's POV:

I look around as I say hey with the boys and see one unfamiliar face at first, a younger looking boy, around the age of the 5sos members, with brown hair dressed in a baseball T-shirt and black swim shorts? I then continue to look around and I see her, the girl from the meet and greet. She's wearing a black shorts and a Sublime shirt. I've seen that name on Calum's shirts before.

I am highly confused on how she's here? Like does she know the boys? Well I guess she must! And that boy! Her boyfriend? I have her my number but she never called or anything, or maybe she didn't see it? But just like the last time I saw her she seems close to Ashton.

Ashton then raises his hand in the air to speak, "hey guys this is our friend Adriana," she smiles at Ashton then puts her hand up to then lowers it.

"And her friend Jake," Michael says standing next to him, he waved at us all.

Then I see Niall walking away from the food table to Ashton and Adriana with chips in his hand, I wonder if the other guys remember her.

Niall's POV:

"Hey!" I say as I approach Ashton and the girl. They both look up towards me laughing at something. "You look really familiar, haven't I seen you at a meet and great or something? Ana?" I ask.

She blushes a bit and looks down with a big smile, "you remember?" She asks.

"How could I forget?"I say under my breath.

"Huh?" She asks.

"Oh nothing," I say.

Then like walks over to stand with us. "Cool kids group?" He asks, he nods then yells it out pointing to us causing Ana to laugh.

"Hey Luke!" She stands on her tiptoes to rest her arm on Luke's shoulder, he then moves down to make it easier for her.

"So how did you guys all meet?" I ask the group of people in front of me.

"Oh well we all met at the concert during the pay and hey," Luke laughs at what Ana says. "And I met my friend Jake a long time ago we go back," she finishes.

"Oh cool, so after the meet and greet you guys invite a fan to your house?" I ask curiously.

"Not exactly, uh.. Umm.." Luke says.

"We were at the mall one day and she was there with her other friend, and they decided they wanted to follow us," Ashton says.

Ana hits his arm, "no, well kind of, we ran into each other at the mall and my friend and I asked if we could hang out with them, and they are really cool guys so they allowed us, wasn't many fans at that mall so it was cool?" She says the last part sounding more as a question.

"Oh okay, yeah the 5sos lads are great."

"Hey can you get me a plate?" Ashton asks Ana.

"Yeah sure, well I actually don't know where they are..." She replies.

"Oh I'll show you," Luke smiles down at her and walks away with her. I just stand there with Ashton continuing to eat my chips.

Luke's POV:

I lead her into the kitchen and point to the cupboard that the plates are in. I go into the fridge and begin to take out what people put on burgers, the basics.

"Hey Luke?" She asks.

I close the fridge and then look at her on her tiptoes, realising that we put our plates at the highest place in the cupboard, probably a bad idea.

"Need help?" I laugh at her.

"Yes! Not everyone has giraffe legs," she laughs.

"Hey! I'm sorry I didn't think we'd have anyone with dog legs here!"

"You call that a come back?" She looks at me seriously then laughs.

I join her laughing. "I'm sorry! I tried."

"I'll give you attempttion points!" She she still laughs. "You have very nice giraffe legs," she giggles.

"You have very nice dog legs?" I chuckle.

"You're weird," she shakes her head smiling, "alright giraffe legs, lets put them to use! Get those plates pleasee?" She asks putting a strained smile on her face.

"How could I say no?" I ask.

"Dude I was questioning the same thing!" She laughs. I grab the plates and hand them to her. "Thank you kind sir!" She says in a posh accent. "I'm going to take one to Ashton and some for the table."

"Alright I'll take these," I say grabbing the condiments.

"Okay, then we have to come back and chop some toppings like onions and tomatoes!"

"Okay," I still smile thinking about how she was too cute trying to reach the plates on her tiptoes, she is adorable.

A/N: hey guys last time I checked reads on this story it was 7 so pretty low and I know it maybe how consistent I write, but how much I write is also effected by how many people read the story cause I have other stories I'm writing and am in love with. So here's a mini update with the boys! I'd love to hear feed back. And if any Evan Peters or Jake T Austin fans are reading this you should check out my newest story, a bit different from this cause its an AU but I've gotten great feed back on it, it more mature and more well edited. Thanks guys!!

If you guys could it helps me a lot:

Comment/Share/Vote/Follow