Hats

I turned around to see the Ashton behind me. I gave a limp wave. "Hey," I smiled.

"Hey," he walked up right beside me.

"You know you can look at what you want to look at as well! You don't have to follow me!" I smiled and turned back to look at the hats.

"Hahaha yeah, I know buutt it just so happened I wanted to look at hats as well!" He smiled and picked a hat from an area I couldn't reach. It was a sun hat that dudes normally wear that said 'parental advisory explicit content' all over that he placed on top of my head.

I smiled and posed, "how do I look?" I laughed.

He smiled and fixed the way my hat was adjusted, "you look great, I meant the hat looks great on you," he stuttered a bit.

I was feeling my cheeks heat up, this has happened too many times today! "Actually I saw this hat last time I was here and wanted to get it! I swear it's so weird you grabbed that one!" I laughed.

Ashton's POV:

She had a really cute laugh, "wow that is weird! Are you gonna get it?" I asked.

"I think so!" She smiled. "Oh I know a hat the suits you!" She had to stand on her tip toes cause she was to short, I had to laugh. "Hey!! It's not my fault I'm short ok! Don't laugh at me," she whined it was too adorable, she was too adorable. She then pulled a hat down and once again stood on her tip toes to place a hat on my head she wasn't that much shorter than me but still she had struggles. I walked to the mirror, "there!" She smiled as I had the same type of hat she had but with a different design.

"Nice! NINJA TURTLES!!" I laughed.

"Yup!"

"Now we're matching! Selfie time!!" I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture. I'm not sure if she thought anything of it but she quickly posed with crossed eyes and a rock sign, while I just did a goofy wide open mouth face. I thought we looked good together.

"Hahaha you should send the picture to me!" She smiled.

"Sure! Here put in your number," I handed her the phone which she accepted and put her number in.

"I'll send it to you later," I smiled. I now had her number. Well you can put your hat back I'm going to go buy mine." She started to walk away. I quickly put the hat away and thought! Hey this is a chance to be a gentleman.

"Hey! You know what!?" I called to her as she turned around.

"Hmm?"

"Let me see your hat," she handed it over and I walked to the register and handed it to the cashier. "It's on me!" I laughed as I pulled out my wallet.

"No! Ashton I have money! It's ok," she told the lady. "I'll pay!"

"Yeah I don't think so!" I handed the woman the money for the hat.

"Ok how bout this, if you're not gonna let me buy it at least let me buy half! I feel weird letting you buy it!" She claimed.

I sighed with a smile, "fine!" I handed the woman half money plus tax and let her pay for the rest.

"Thanks," she laughed as she put the hat on her head and looked at me with a smile I stopped in my tracks I'm not sure why but I did and she did too, we looked at each other for a while until she broke out in laughter "What?!" She said worried sounding then covered her face. I pulled her hands down and laughed.

"Nothing," I smiled we continued to look at each other, "you look good in the hat," i whispered. I'm not even sure what we were looking at but we just kept looking at each other until Luke walked up.

"Uh, I'm sorry but we were wondering if you're ready?" Luke looked uneasy. He sounded nervous. She looked away and walked away to the boys at the door and her friend.

"Yeah, let's go," she smiled and waved back at Luke and I to come with the others. Luke and I walked side by side no words said just silence behind the others as we left the shop.

A/N: HEY!!! Yay!! Ashton finally somewhat making his move!! 🎊🎈🎉hahaha! Soo what you guys think!?!

Who do you guys like the idea of the most?! Tell me!

Adriana & Michael

Adriana & Luke

Adriana & Calum

Adriana & Ashton

Lola & Michael

Comment/Rate/Share/Vote