Chapter 4: Don't play solo!

Eric John Blake P O V

She hasn't called, damn I should have called but I wasn't sure if she would be interested. I sound like a girl. I literary spent my whole week end thinking of her awesome body and all the positions we haven't tried. Yet. She seemed to be the straightforward type so I let her call me. Arhh I need to get laid to get her out of my system.Damn I can't I have this Mary Rose thing to do...

My father called me at seven am to wake me up for my week in hostel. Unbelievable even when he is in Italy he finds a way to torture me.

I woke up got ready and went to the hostel where I was welcomed by an over enthusiastic woman Mrs. Sapphire, she was in her forties, she gave me a tour and then she accompanied me to the shrink's office a certain Miss. Levent. When I opened the door I saw Désirée on her knees in front of me. She looked up at and I could see how surprisedshe was in those green eyes. I am not gonna lie her face awoke some pleasureful memories.

"Désirée what happened?"

"I wasn't looking so I fell" she answered, while blushing.

"Anyway, this is Mr. Blake that I told you about, he is going to join us in for the future building workshop and he will be here for a whole week..."

Mrs. Sapphire kept talking but my eyes were focused on Désirée even though she did everything she could to avoid my gaze. Hello Honey, come to daddy don't be shy.

She looked different with her glasses on and her lose clothes I wonder why she is hiding her gorgeous body behind those over sized clothes. Anyway, they are not going to stay on her long.

"I let you explain everything to Mr. Blake, I see you around. Bye"

"Mrs. Sapphire wait, no..." Désirée tried but it was too late Mrs. Sapphire has stormed out of the office leaving us alone. Showtime baby, let me make you feel good.

I closed the door before she could do anything and turned around to kiss her I led her to the couch. I'm so going to have her on it, my hands went under her skirt and I was about to put my fingers in her when she stopped me. She pushed me away and went to the washroom. What the fuck?!

She came out after five minutes and looked at me sternly.

"Don't do that ever again, it was one night stand and if I knew who you were it would have never happened I don't do the same guy twice"

"Too bad honey you're stuck with me, I've thinking about you the whole week end and we are going to have fun very soon" I stood up and walked out.

Désirée P O V

Some balls that dude got.  God, I can't believe my luck,why people name their children with common names: Eric, Emma, John,Mike what happened to originality. I didn't even asked for his last name on Friday and jumped him. He is staying here a whole fucking week. I am going to cancel my participation in the workshop but I can't I've to write the report. Damn it. I've received a call from his father this morning and he specifically asked me to have at least 2 hours talk with his son to see if his perception of life changes or not. Two hours I can think of all the positions we can do in two hours. I groaned. Okay Désirée stop acting like a teenager. You can do that. I was so lost in my thought that I got startled when door opened up and Brian came in.

I screamed murder which highly amused him. He asked me to join the workshop. When I went there I saw all of the children gathered around Eric or Eric John whatever. They were asking him about Paris and he amused them with stories about how French girls love Americans and their accent and how bad French people's English is. I could see that they all admired him, who would not ? He is very good looking and his body shape is like Van Diesel's and because I have seen his goodies I know how hot he is naked. He is rich and going to take over his father's company and I bet he will be a very successful in business.

He and the children spent two hours together and after that it was the lunch break and then the workshop started. Every year, this workshop was organized in order to help the children choose what college and what studies they wanted to go for. Most of them want to become a cop like their parents to honor their memory but very often it is also to take revenge. I can't blame them I lost my mother too she was a cop and I also once wanted revenge but it past.

"Boys and girls, you have computers in front of you and know what to do if you have any questions let us know." I said

"Maybe Eric should join us" Amy, a 17 years old girl said, I can sense she has a thing for him.

"He will, he is with Mrs. Sapphire, once he is done he'll be with us"

"Is he single?" What the fuck?

"I don't know Amy"

"Can you ask Eric?" Hell will freeze before...

"Ask me what?" Fuck my life

"Why did you choose to study business?" I quickly answered

"Oh well I didn't my father did it for me before sending me to Paris"

"Ah that's sad" Amy said. Is it me or she is wearing a very short skirt? Wasn't she wearing a pair of pants in the morning?

"No, it's not I had to learn how to manage a successful business and let's just say I am a perfectionist". He arrogantly answered,great I slept with a control freak.

"Tell us more about you", Sophie another girl said.

"Of course whatever you want to know, I love to share" he smiled at them and I swear all the girls let out a sigh. Stop Désirée who are you kidding, you were all charmed by him two days ago, you have no right to judge them.

"I went to a prestigious high school here in New York then I went to Paris for further education."

"So you speak french?"

"Yes, I speak french very well"

"Are you excited to over take your father's company?"

"Not exactly, I am going to miss partying every night and all"

After an hour of workshop where all of them were literary hypothesized by the ego-centered Mr. Blake; I dismissed them.

"What color?" he asked

"What?"

"What's the color of your bra?" what the hell?

 "Let's go to your office so I can check I'm hesitating between pink and red and don't wear white blouse all boys were checking out your boobs and I don't like to share" Say what?