Chapter 6: A candle light dinner

Eric P O V

Yesterday night I couldn't sleep because of what miss. Sexy ass has said so I change things in my life all the time? Now that I think of it, my only friend since 18 is Mike and we don't even talk everyday.She might be right I need to change that if I want to succeed in business.

Tomorrow I am going to make her another offer she won't refuse. I smirked thinking of her. She is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide, at night a vixen and at morning a saint. Damn I loved when she called me fucker that's such a turn on when she is angry great now I need a cold shower as Rocky is awaken.

Désirée P O V

It's Tuesday and I had a session with Amy and she just talked about Eric Blake how handsome he is and how she is going to seduce him and have babies with him and they are going to live happily after. I thought my time in hell ended with the end of Amy's session but I was wrong because the next was Sophie and she as well won't shut up about Mister Fucker. When it was finally lunch time I had a huge headache I wonder why! I went to the nearest drugstore to get something for when I ran into someone.

"Désirée, is that you?"

"Tom what are you doing here?"

"I actually..."

"Tom, did you..oh Désirée ah hey" Elise said

Tom and I were friends in college and Elise was his girlfriend she never liked me and I sensed it since the beginning so slowly slowly I reduced Tom and I's hangouts. And with time, we almost became stranger I haven't seen him in years and now here they are pregnant.

"Hello Elise congratulations."

"Thank you Désirée, if you'll excuse us we have a doctor appointment"

"of course, bye" Bitch I thought.

As always Tom followed her like a lost puppy. I sighed. Stupid Tom!

"Ex-boyfriend?" a very familiar voice said.

"No old class mates"

"He was checking you out if his wife wasn't there to drag him away I might have beaten him up for checking you out"

"okay fucker, we are not together and you don't have any right to talk to me like this so back off"

"I love when you call me fucker it turns me on, and you are mine unless I say otherwise and I don't share"

I started walking to the drugstore and bought some advil when I came out of the shop, Eric was there waiting for me with a bottle of water in his hand.

"You need this" Isn't he sweet?

"Thank you"

"Let's have dinner tonight so you can properly thank me?"

"I don't sleep twice with the same guy and I don't do people with whom I work"

"We won't be sleeping together if you don't want it, but I have a deal proposal for you so it's a business dinner"

"I'm not a businesswoman, so the answer is no"

"yes but you love Maryrose hostel"

"it's St Mary you moron"

"Whatever, you love this place and these children so you will love my proposal"

"tell me then"

"no, have dinner with me tonight"

"fine! But I swear if this is one of your tricks to get me in your bed I..

" you what? You'll jump me? Anyway we have a workshop to see if you have forgotten"

Asshole!

"Stop flirting with the girls they are just teens and they see in you their prince charming handsome and rich and..

"you think I'm handsome?"

"Of course it's the only part you remember, stop flirting with them okay"

"I never flirted with them even when Amy gave me her number, I'm not interested however if you want to keep me for yourself I won't stop I might help you tie me down"

Say what? These teens girls are too bold for their own good and that guy is too pervert.

"I'll pass, let's go we have a workshop to attend"

"By the way, your behind looks amazing in those pants, and that Tomboy checked you out before following his wife"

"it's Tim not Tom and he didn't he is happily married to Elise and stop throwing pervert comments"

"Can't help it everytime I see you my inner pervert wakes up and we both know you love my lines if I remember well our night together. Like it or not you will end up in my bed and I don't take no for an answer I always and I mean always get what I want"

 "Control freak" with that I turned around and started to walk back to the hostel closely followed by my pervert admirer.