Chapter 11: Let's race

I welcomed the shining sun with a big smile the next day I just had acup of coffee when Eric knocked at my door. I was so excited to see him, I truly missed him, I didn't even realize that I was just wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. He scanned my body which made me self conscious and pushed me inside.

"Don't open your door dressed like this look for me" I take it back I didn't miss him. Once inside he kissed me slowly and I melted.

"I missed you Doll, now tell me what's this thing because of which you can't hangout with me? Forget it I don't care what it is, cancel it"

"Stop ordering me around, would you?"

"Then listen to me when I talk to you every time I say something your answer is no, how am I suppose to get through this if I don't order" Okay he has a point.

"Well good thing you won't be seeing me a lot as your week in hostel is over and trust me your feelings are not true"

"How can you say that" he yelled

"Because I am a shrink, I listened to you telling me all your stories and that's why you feel this pull, once you will go back to your normal life and have the charge of the company you will forget all about me. You see me as a shoulder on which you can lean. I tried to push you away because I knew deep down that this attraction you feel for me is just temporary that's why I always answered no to your advances or offers"

That took him by surprise

"This explains a lot about your behavior, why don't you go and take a shower and get ready I am gonna head out buy some breakfast for us?"

"Very well, but I still think you should leave and stop courting me"

"I don't court I get" with that he left

Eric P O V

When I walked out I thought about what she has just said. It is true that I like telling her all my stories and perhaps this attraction is artificial? But what she said also proved another thing she isn't after my money and that only fact is enough. You can run all you want honey but you can't escape me. Now I have to take care of the matter that I won't be seeing her. I need to find a way. But first I am bringing my girl for a race.

Once I have bought some starbucks for her I went back and she opened the door this time dressed in a crop top and a pair of jeans. Is she testing my patience? I am very close to throw her on my shoulder and take her to her room and make sure she doesn't leave it the whole day, but damn she can't. God why are you doing this to me?

"Is there a problem?"

"Huh what?" I answered

"you've been staring at me for the past 5 minutes"

"ah no you just look beautiful"

She blushed and took the packet from me and went to her kitchen. It reminds me that I haven't tasted her lips yet so with the intention to rectify this problem I followed her.

"How do you like your coffee" 

I pressed my front to her back and kissed her left ear she closed her eyes and lean on me.

"I like my coffee without milk and sugar but first I need something" I turned her around and kissed her passionately when we pull apart we were breathing hard.

She looked at me and a small smiled spread on her lips.

"you're crazy"

"I know, let's eat then head out I have a surprise for you" Isaid

After the breakfast, we head to my surprise, I want to see her wild side once again I feel like she has been too quite during the whole week I want my wild cat back. So when we arrived for carting race she was shocked at first then literary jumped on me to kiss me hard.

"I always wanted to try that"she looked so excited, I might buy this place for her.

After a few races, we were exhausted so we head for lunch during which I asked her about her projects. She told me she always wanted to work in a NGO to help people in need but once she got her degree in psychology she knew she would be more useful here. She loves working at the hostel because her mother was also a cop and she knows how does it feel like to lose a parent that's why she works there.She graduated with highest marks of her promo but she still works in this hostel even though she knows she can do better than that. After the lunch we decided to go for a movie and at last the dinner. I was trying hard to ignore my feelings for her but I couldn't I knew from the moment I saw her on her knees in her office Monday morning that I want her. I held her hand the whole day but it wasn't enough. We even occasionally kissed just small pecks and she never stopped me. But I still wanted more from her, I need to feel her close to me; skin against skin in every possible way even though my favorite way is the biblical way.

When we reached her home I kissed her slowly taking my sweet time to remember her taste, and then I let her go.

"I call you beautiful" I got back in my car and drove to my house with a shitting grin on my face. Tomorrow I will be taking over the company it's a big day but I can only think about her and how to manage to get access to her 24/7. My time in hostel is over and she gave a great review which means my father signed the paper for me to take over. I will be working my ass off from tomorrow. What if what she said early in the morning is true? What if I'll forget all about her once in business? Damn! I need to find a way and quick.