Chapter 17: Instagram news?

Eric P O V

I'm happy no I am beyond happy, I want her just for myself and after the breakfast and then I had my way with her twice. I just can't stop myself from jumping her. She isn't complain, I know she loves me and even though she isn't very expressive about it I just know she is right for me. As her father my parents contacted me as well asking about my Instagram photo, I confirmed them that I will be bringing my beautiful bride over to their place for formal introduction.Strangely enough my father wasn't surprised and my mother well she cried because she hadn't attend her only son's wedding. Well looks like I have to beg Désirée for marrying me once again, not sure she will as she is still mad at me because I tricked her. What can I say?I love that my last name is hashtag with hers.

"what new plan your evil mind is making?" she asked once she got out of the bathroom.

"what?"

"you've been looking at that wall for last two minutes completely lost in thoughts, so I'm asking you what's your new evil plan?"

"nothing I am good the way I am right now, wifey"

"don't call me like that"

"but it's true wifey"

"i am not changing my name"

"don't everyone knows we're married so they will automatically call you Mrs. Blake no matter you're name in administrative papers"

"I hate you"

"keep hating me you're so feisty in bed when you're angry"

"when are we going back?"

"In 3 hours and this week I have an important project that I can't put on hold afterwards we are going for a honeymoon, where would you like to go?"

"Honeymoon?"

"Yes you know the time a couple spends together fucking?"

"shut up you pervert"

"so where would you like to go"

"Australia"

"Australia? I thought you would pick Rome as it's a romantic city"

"you asked for my opinion and now you're forcing your ideas on me,as always" she accused me. I sigh, I know there is a reason why she calls me a control freak. I do have a strange behavior with her I always want to make her see my point and sometimes I over react.

"Australia, hey Désirée?"

"what?" she said grumpily

"I love you wifey"

"I love you too, idiot, I can't believe you married me."

"why? You thought I was playing you all this time?" I asked. I was hurt that she could think like that.

"No it's not that, I knew you were serious when you barked into my house that day when I said to Peter that we have broken up but why me? Eric you can't deny that with you look and wealth you could have anyone, so why me I am just a shrink."

"Because you complete me. No one except my parents never dared to talk back to me or even throw sarcastic comment on my way but you never missed an occasion. You make me believe in good, every time I see you talking so passionately about your work I feel like there is still some good in this world. In the business world the only language we speak is the money one. However you never wanted that. Karma is a bitch you don't like attention now you're going to get a lot." I chuckled. "I am not good with words but you make me feel good like I am home, and if I haven't seen you dressed to kill that night in club I would have thought of you as a saint".