Chapter 9: Friday hell day!

Eric P O V

I can't wait for this day to be over so I can put my plan in action. Yes, it has been a week since I last had her and I'm planning on having her tonight by hook or by crook. She is currently talking to Amy and trying to put some sense into her dumb head. But Amy being Amy keeps glancing at me. God I don't do under age girls get that in your thick skull. Wait I just sounded like Désirée.

I went to see Brian the silent guy, he talks very little and he is determined to become a police officer I on the other hand have something else in mind for him so I am going to try until he says yes.

"You should reconsider"

"Stop that, I told you before that my mind is set"

"yeah so is mine, I want you to join my company

"I don't want to"

"you're just looking for revenge, with your IQ you can do better than a police officer and we both know that"

"I am not joining your company" he yelled and I lost it.

"AND THEN WHAT ONCE THOSE WHO HAVE KILLED YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD! WHAT  ARE YOU GOING TO DO? HUH? KEEP GOING  WITH AN EMPTY SOUL? YOU LOOK AS DEAD AS YOUR PARENTS, INSTEAD OF KILLING THEM WHY DON T YOU MAKE SURE OTHER PEOPLE WON T JOIN THE MAFIA? I yelled at him. 

"ERIC" I turned around to see Désirée ready to kill me "GO. TAKE. A. WALK" she said each word slowly as if I was a wild animal. I stormed out and followed her advice. After half an hour I came back pretty much calmed. I went straight to her office. She looked at me with those big green eyes and I could see anger in it. Damn I'm in trouble.

"Have a seat I was expecting you" Now I'm definitely in trouble. She went to her desk and took a file that she handed me.

"this is the hard copy of your review, I have written only good things, you can keep it I've already sent a soft version to your father. From now on you're dismissed. The stunt you pulled was a wake-up call. I thought your presence could be good for children as they will see another lifestyle but I was wrong. Don't show up here ever again, keep your money and stay away from these children" She said in a very calm tone but I could feel the threat behind.

"I was trying to help him"

"you were imposing him your vision of life! He might be a kid but he is intelligent and stop acting like a Godfather. Do you have any idea how does it feel like to see you parents die? No you don't. Their parents may be heroes for others but for them they were supposed to be their rock and they aren't here anymore. If you haven't noticed it's not easy to be a cop in New York. I can't even imagine the trauma they all went through!"

"I know what's best for him"

"you want people to do as you want, and it might be a quality when it comes to business but not when you're dealing with kids. Like I said stay away from them I won't tolerate your misbehavior towards them"

"you can't dismiss me you're not the boss"

"I have already cleared everything with Mrs. Sapphire so shut up and leave!"

"Fine but mark my words tonight you'll be in my bed"

"What the fuck who do.."

I stormed out of her office and left now I'm going to wait for her to come to me. Miss. Levent you're not the only one who psychoanalysis people. I smirked now you will come to me and I'm gonna devour and savor you.

Désirée P O V

After he walked out I made myself a cup of coffee I was about to drink it when Brian came to my room I thought he might need to talk after what happened but what he said left me speechless.