Chapter 16: He tricked me!

Désirée P O V

I woke up with a smile is it me or the morning seems different or I am happy because Eric is besides me, holding me tight. I love this feeling, I put my left  hand on his cheek to caress it but wait what is this? I let out a scream which woke Eric up.

"Hey what's going on?" he asked. I was too shocked to say anything I pointed at my hand and Eric laughed.

"don't you like the ring? You picked it up yesterday night"

"we we are we..?

"married? Of course"

"what do you mean 'of course'. Is this a joke? Are you crazy? You don't want to be married to me!"

"but it's done and now you are stuck with me"

"I want a divorce"

"Can't do honey I have to work very hard to get you and make you do this"

Eric P O V

I knew she will be mad when she realizes that I tricked her into marrying me. In my defense she would never have said yes to me if I had proposed. She has a bad habit of always overthinking. I on the other hand know that she is the one and only so why wait? Initially I really had a meeting here but when we fought in the plane I got scared that she might leave me so I thought about it and decided to make her my wife before this trip is over. And I did, even though I know my way was wrong but she will forgive me I will a good husband to her.

"this is too fast, we are moving too fast" like I said.

"too bad you're stuck with me until death do as apart"

"you're crazy"

"of course I am, I have never waited for a girl so long I haven't ever taken any other girl's bullshit like I took yours. I have never wanted to be with a girl all the time like I want to be with you. Do you even realize that I am not even the same person since I have met you? I have stopped partying and banging random girls because my fucking mind was set on a stubborn sexy brunette. You have bewitched me and the worst part is that you don't even realize that. Do you really think I would have done so much for your hostel if it wasn't for you? I have to use all my influence to get that place because I was worried sick about your safety and when you didn't contact me the whole week I went crazy. You woman are staying with me, like it or not you're Mrs. Eric Blake"

"Are you insane? your speech was nice but it doesn't change the fact that I wasn't thinking straight when I married you. I don't even know what to think or say"

"you can repeat what you said to me last night again and again while I was making love to you"

"what did I say" she seemed a bit worried. I laughed and kissed her lips.

"you confessed your love to me and eyelled  'yes I love you ah God I love you' I said miming her voice for the last part. She blushed and ran to the washroom. Ah my blushing bride. Last night I got her drunk and once he was tipsy she kissed me hard and tried to straddle in middle of the casino. I brought her out and before I could open the car's door for her she stopped me and kissed me again and said

"I love you, I know it's too quick but I have fallen in love with you. You're a control freak and I hate being controlled but with you everything seems nice and perfect."

"I love you too, I just wished you wouldn't have confessed your feelings in this state"

"What's wrong with my state? Don't you like my short pink dress? Well if you don't I am 100% sure you will at least like the pink babydoll outfit that I'm wearing underneath."