Chapter 13: You belong with me

After a satisfying shower, we had a talk, he told me how this week has been crazy and he even canceled his last meeting yesterday night because of what I said to Peter.

"I didn't text or call because I wanted you to make the first step but you never did, this week without you was purely torture"

"I'm sorry I thought you didn't want to be in touch with me, you know what they say out of sight out of mind"

"Why are you so cute damn I want to kiss you all the time"

"then do it"

"gladly"

After a hot make up session, we decided to watch a movie, while the movie was being played Eric put me in between his legs and occasionally kissed me. I felt good. The rest of the week end went smoothly and when he had to leave Sunday night he was behaving like a child.

"I hate being away from you, resign and move in with me and work with me so I can see you 24/7."

"you're crazy"

"For you only" he kissed me.

"Go I see you soon"

"Take care and you better go to sleep but don't think too much about me"

"you're insane now go"

"bye"

"bye"

Monday morning is always difficult but strangely I have a stupid grin plastered on my face. I call it Eric effect. When I arrived to the hostel, Lily was waiting for me outside my office, she looked upset.

"Great you're here, let's go in, we need to talk"

"yeah sure is everything okay?" I asked

"let's get in and talk"

Once inside she looked at me and gave me an envelop this arrived his morning and it states that this building belongs to Blake construction now and we have to move out.

I am so going to kill that asshole.

"We have just a few days before leaving, I don't know what do to"

"leave it to me Lily" she looked surprised I never use a firm tone, I am always polite and sweet with everyone here as I know they all have a story and a not so easy past. So I always watch my tone here.

I immediately left for Eric's office when I arrived there the secretary said that I can't go in, so I texted Eric and two minutes later the door on my right opened and the Devil himself came out with a fucking grin on his face. When he saw my angry face he took my hand and dragged me inside of his office. He closed the door and when he turned around I slapped him.

"How could you! You knew how much I love this hostel and you took it from me. Why? Aren't you rich enough? Where would these children go? Have you thought about that? You saw by yourself the work we have been doing, all my hard work gone in the blink of an eye because of you!You moron!"

"I see you have got the letter, it is twice you have judged without hearing my side of the story, so if you're calm enough now may Italk?"

"Yes you may I so want to know what your problem is" I said glaring at him.

"my problem is the area where this hostel is, it is not safe and sometimes you work until 11 pm, I am not risking your security because you are a workaholic."

"That's ridiculous I've been working there for years nothing ever happened and how do you even know that I work that late sometimes anyway?"

"I have my ways, so I have a proposal for you"