Chapter 7: Deal or no deal?

Désirée P O V 

When I came back home it was already 8 pm and Eric was supposed to pick me up around 9 which means I literary ran everywhere to look good. I decided to wear a light blue dress that reached mid thighs and wore a very light make-up. Okay Désirée don't let him mess with your mind and don't drink you can't hold your alcohol well and he would use that to get you in his bed. Wait why is he so obsessed with me? I mean he can get any girl with his looks and wealth.

While I was lost in my thoughts about the reasons behind his interest. The Devil himself knocked at my door, when I opened it, he stared at me from head to toe and I could see lust for my body in his eyes. I suddenly felt undressed and all hot.

"you're looking so good I like your fashion style"

"ahh well hello to you too pervert" I sarcastically answered

"these flowers are for you, if you're ready to go I am all yours body and soul"

"your pick up lines are getting worse and worse by day"

"What can I say I never had to impress a girl before, I am still learning"

"you suck"

"let's go for dinner before I show you my sucking talents once again"

With that we left my house he immediately held my hand, possessive much mister fucker? When we arrived to his place I realized it was very homey, I was expecting a very male décor but nope Eric's house was painted in soft colors and not in black, gray and white.

"Make yourself at home, dinner is ready I am just coming to put in plates"

"You cook?"

"Of course, I can't have this body while eating junk food" he answered and winked before leaving me in his living room.

Okay Désirée don't forget he has a deal for you and you're here for St Mary not your personal pleasure. God he can cook I may consider keeping him around for the sake of the food and sex. It seems like he masters both arts.

"I hope you like Spanish cuisine, I made paella."

"It smells and looks delicious" and it indeed did, "I can't wait to dig in".

"Let's eat then. Bon appetit"

"Thank you, so what's this proposal you talked about in the morning"

"direct to the point I like that, well you see I want to increase the amount of money my father donates to the hostel, these kids need more facilities"

"that's a very nice thought but what will you gain out of it? And why are you talking about this to me? You should discuss that with Mrs. Sapphire."

"You haven't heard the whole deal"

"wait if it's a business dinner why on earth are there candles on the table?"

"I thought girls liked that kind of shit"

"I thought it was a business dinner not a romantic one, I don't do romance"

"and I am the one with commitment issues"

"shut up I'm the shrink here"

"So as I was saying before you so rudely interrupted me, I'll double the amount if you agree to be my girlfriend for six months"

Say what?

"I can't"

"think about it"

"Why me?"

"Because it will seem more natural with you as you don't keep anything for yourself and you keep me in line. I want this company and my parents don't believe that I am responsible enough and I wantto prove them wrong so I need a stable relation. Our story is perfect, we meet while I was there to help teenagers and fall inlove. Newspapers will go crazy it has everything: drama, love,action"

"the answer is no"

"I don't take no for an answer"

"I just remembered I have to finish a report on Brian for tomorrow I will take my leave" I got up and was about to leave when Eric said:

"Fine, you don't have to me with me God what the fuck is wrong with me that you are avoid me so much? Any other girl would already be in my bed"

"Listen, I know that because we had one night stand so you think I am an easy girl, but I am not"

"No shit sherlock! Then let's have another deal, I always have a plan B. I double the amount of donation once I have my company and I leave you alone the whole time I'll be in St Rose"

"It's St Mary"

"Yeah that but in return you give an excellent review and not that shit of commitment issues, deal or no deal?"

"I'll think of it, thank you for the meal but I should get going"

"Can I at least have a hot make out session"

"Bye Eric"

"I like it better when you call me fucker reminds me of what I can do to you"

I stood up and stormed out of the door I had enough of his pervert remarks!