Chapter 8: You want it come get it

Désirée P O V

It's finally Thursday, I feel happy, finally I am done with all my patients' reviews and even with Eric's one. I must say that I am impressed he kept his words and didn't make any sexual innuendos here or through phone. However, he sent me sweet messages of good morning, goodnight. I never replied but it always makes me smile. It feels good to have someone besides my family who cares about me. I have only written good things about him, he has been perfect with kids and the staff. Surprisingly he is very creative and loves business he honestly understands the language of business.

I was about to take my bag when my office phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello Miss. Levent?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"I am Brian Jacob's gardian, his father's best friend. I couldn't take him in before because I was in Afghanistan as I am in Navy. I was wondering if I could come by and meet you? I would like to know a bit about him before taking him in, I haven't seen him in 4 years"

"I understand, when would you like to come?"

"Now if it's possible?"

"Ah..okay sure you have the address?"

"Yes, thank you, I'll be there in no time"

And here goes my Thursday cocktail night, I called Rose, this girl is practically leaving with her boyfriend and I never got to see her. I told her that I won't be able to make it tonight. When I closed the call, the Devil himself came in with a huge smile.

"Miss. Levent great you're still here, let's go. I drop you home"

"No thank you I am expecting Brian's gardian"

"But it's already 7"

"I know but these children come first so I'll stay here until 1 in the morning if I have to"

He looked surprised then sat down on the couch.

"What are you doing?"

"Waiting for Brian's Gardian with you, the kid is brilliant I would like to suggest an internship in my company for him"

"You haven't taken over the company to suggest anything and Brian said he wanted to be a cop like his father so.."

"He is mourning them and trust me he is not thinking straight he just wants revenge for his parents"

"And how do you know that?" I rolled my eyes

Before he could answer, someone knocked at the door and a very handsome man came in. Oh my I might have some desert before dinner.

"Hello miss, thank you for having me this late"

"no problem please come in"

"Hello sir, I am Eric Blake" why are you still here again?

"Hello I am Ray White, Brian's gardian, nice to meet you both"

"Please have a seat so we can start, would you like some coffee? I asked sweetly.

"No thank you, let's start"

"I don't mind a coffee" answered Eric. And I don't mind killing you!

We talked for a hour and I gave him all the information I had about Brian's parents' death and how he reacted in here. When we were finished, he asked me if he could have my personal number so he can call me later? I was about to answer  when mister asshole did it for me.

"It's not very professional, Miss. Levent has to keep everything separated I hope you understand"

I swear if he was not one of our most important trustee I would have killed him right now, the guy likes me and vis versa so why mister Blake are you coming between us. My conscious screamed.

"However my office line is available don't hesitate if you need my help"

"Just call Mrs. Sapphire if there's an emergency" I can't believe the balls of this guy.

"Thank you, have a nice night, goodbye"

When I was sure that I have calmed myself enough I turned to Eric.

"What the hell?"

"I told you I don't share, you're mine"

"You said you'll leave me alone"

"I said I'll leave you alone for the time I am here so from tomorrow night you'll be in my bed"

"You're insane get out!"

"tomorrow baby"

He left I hate that guy. What the hell is his problem?

Eric P O V

What the fuck is her problem can't she understand a simple statementshe is mine. God fuck my life something is definitely wrong with me since I had her I can't stop thinking about her. The more I interact with her the more I want to know. She is very quite and talks only when necessary however she loves working her and every time someone asks for her opinion she answers sincerely even though she knows the person might not like the answer. I appreciate that and she never tried to hit on me and I know she isn't playing any games when she says she doesn't want me she means it. The problem is I want her and I always get what I want. I tried to trick her with that stupid deal of six months but she refused. God I might need to get her drunk and fly to Vegas to marry her so she will be tie to me for the rest of her life. Wait what did I just think? Marriage what the fuck, see she is messing with my head.

She has this aura that make me want to tell her everything about me, I want to share everything with her and I even did during your sessions. I talked about my sister and her death and I realized that Brian was going through the same thing. That's why I wanted to suggest an internship in my company I see myself in him and I know he will rock in business.

Désirée has a soft spot for these kids, I did a background check and I must say I'm impressed she has been working in different associations since she is 18 and she even went to Mali on humanitarian missions. This girl is a saint, I felt the need to donate my blood once I was done with her background. Damn she makes me feel so selfish. I feel like she can balance me, every time I am with her I feel like a new person and not a hypocrite idiot that my social circle requires me to be in order to fit in.

 So Désirée prepare yourself for the worst because the devil in person is after you.