Chapter 15: Lust or Love?

Désirée P O V

On Friday night there were  a party organized at the new St Mary Hostel which happens to be a block from Eric's company, surprisingly. We both went there I have been so busy with Eric's employees that I didn't have time to come and help them.  However, I was happy to be here, the building was definitely better and the neighborhood was also good. Eric told me that one of the reasons why he wanted us to shift here is to give a vision to these children. Indeed, the area is full of successful business and buildings representing the prestige of these same business. If they grow up here they would be inspired. I am falling in love with that guy, yes I have realized it and if I have been torturing him by staying away from his bed is because I want to be sure that this attraction is not just lust. I have decided long ago that I will be spending my Friday night in his bed, big time, I know. I intentionally dressed in a very short and tight dress and wore my contacts, he might like my glasses but tonight I want him to look at in my eyes and see my feelings for him in them. I'm getting cheesier and cheesier and I'm loving it.

When he knocked at my door I took a long breath to calm myself. He has seen you in less than that so stop be self conscious! I scolded myself

The dress was black and my white skin seemed like porcelain, my make-up was light as I know he doesn't like when I have a "pancake make-up" his words not mine.

When I opened the door he looked at me for at least 2 minutes as if he was in some kind of trance and then said:

"you're staying with me during the whole party. I don't want any of these teenager boys hitting on you"

"you're insane, a simple 'you are looking beautiful' would have been enough."

"Don't you dare be out of my sight" he put my hand at the crook of his arm and we left for the party. When we arrived most of the kids looked at us shocked. I'm not sure why perhaps because I was looking 'hot' as Eric said at least 5 times during the ride or because we showed up together while I avoided him like the black plague when he spent a week in hostel? However, once they got out of the shock, the party started and I discussed separately with children, they all were happy to be here and thanked Eric at least 10 times. When it was past midnight we decided to leave when Lily asked the dreadful question:

"are you still living at your apartment?" Before I could answer Eric turned around and smiled to her and said

"she is living with me now as I can't stay away from my girlfriend,I feel the need to have her around 24/7." I blushed like crazy and Amy let out a very dramatic "noooooooo"

Eric dragged me out while laughing like a maniac I on the other hand was blushing and embarrassed. The children didn't need to know ourstatus but Eric looks so carefree laughing like that. I am so banging me tonight. I have to become again the confident vixen I planned on being with him. When we reached his house, I put my hands on his chest and said in his ear.

"I'm really tired can you carry me inside" He picked me and led me in directly to his room. I decided to tease him a bit.

"Eric I want to go to my room not yours"

"Too bad you should have thought about it before wearing this short tight dress all the boys were eyeraping you. I need to know that you're mine, please be mine" he said that looking at my eyes. I just grabbed his face and kissed him hard, he got the hint as he laid me down and hovered me and the night was amazing.

The next morning when I woke up in his arms, I felt right, it felt perfect, being here with that control freak seems normal and even nice. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. I was awaken with kisses all over my face and when I opened my eyes I saw Eric grinning like a fool, he kissed me slowly and passionately before securing my legs around his waist and bring me out of the bed to the kitchen where our breakfast was waiting for us. When he put me down I whined, complaining that I wanted to stay in bed with him.