Chapter 3: Into the Unknown

It has been a one month wait since the last chapter and this one. I was kind of, depressed, but here it is, enjoy.

-Phil POV-

It's been a long time since I have done something more than learn. You know, adventure. I guess hinting the sign that there will be something here. Something tells me this honor class of Smiley's is hiding something that we haven't seen. The worst part is, this is barely our first day of school.

"I wonder what's down here," Phred wonders.

"Yeah, me too," I say in response.

"I don't know, I have a feeling that there is something here. Something just as evil as Diz and Viz. I sense it." Zack says.

"Since when do you have this 'senses' of yours Zack", Phred says. He just stays silent. And then he speaks.

"Let's just move it, lunch is over twenty minutes."

"Yeah, alright lets move." I say. Man, this stairs are going on forever.

One Minute Left of Stairs Later

Finally we reach the end of this endless stairs. And all we see is a door. Of course, we look through the window. What the hell is going on here?

-Smiley's POV-

I hate this class, and that's a sentence I absolutely hate to say. We don't learn anything, other than some sacred language our teacher is teaching us. We don't even know what she's saying half of the time. 5 on the other hand is doing good. He understand the language first hand. We barely learned a word of the language and he starting to talk full sentences with that same language.

"Hey! Pay attention!" The teacher said. I feel weird that the teacher here is my mom. Since when does my mom speak this language. And her smile is really creepy. Even when she's mad, she will give you an evil Grin. Wait, a second who did she say that to.

"Okay madam" says the girl behind me.

"That's Ms. Sundae to you." She says.

"ok... Ms. Sundae." The girl says.

"You better say that next time or I will..." I cut her off.

"Okay Mom that's enough!" I tell her. Oh no... what have I done.

" What did you tell me child," She says. She has been like this ever since we saved earth from Vizion. What's wrong with her.

"Nothing... Ms Sundae" I reply.

"You and me are talking when class is over," she says. Why is she like this. Why is she so mean and cruel.

"Psssstt, hey" The girl behind me says. I have never met her before. I think she might be new. She has blond hair and a grey sweater.

"Um... hi?" I reply.

"Hey, thanks for what you did right now." She tells me.

"It's the least I can do, I don't want anyone else feel the pain I have felt this past 5 years,".

"Well, thanks anyway,".

"Oh and, whats your name by the way,".

"Oh, Alice. Alice King." She says. "Whats your name?".

"Smiley. Smiley Sundae," I reply. She seems nice. Alice. What a nice name.

CREAK!!!...

What was that noise?

"Who goes there!!!" My mom says. Something bad is gonna happen. I know my mom and how she acts, and ever since that day vizion was stopped, pain was one of the things I felt ever since that day, so I know that violence will be included.