Chapter 13: Assembly Required

-Zack's POV-

This tunnel seems to be going on forever, but... if we ever want to find a way out of here, we need to continue.  It's really dark, well, it would be if I didn't have my hair on fire.

"How did those things get in there," Phred asks.

"Through this tunnel we're going through,"

"Well then who opened up this tunnel,"

"Yeah who did, Zack," At this point, both of them glare at me as if I was going to kill them.

"It wasn't me. I swear. No, it was Unity" From here their glares turned into face of suspicion.

"What do you mean by Unity?" Phred continues to give me that face. Damn, I wish they were awake to see what happened.

"As in Unity the New Girl. Turns out, she's actually an Alien trying to turn us into his brother,"

"Right..." We just continue walking, I hope they believe me, because I don't want to have broken bonds.

-Smiley's POV-

So what have you've been doing here Kate, most importantly, why are you here.

First of all, I've been here for a year now. All I want to do is get out...

And...

I also got here because of two Aliens, Miz and Ziz. I came while back to study the paranormal things that were happening here at the school above us. That is, until I stumbled upon here.

Could you tell me the whole thing.

No

Please...

I said No!!!

How will I know I can trust you if you can't even trust me!

...

Sooo...

Fine I'll tell you! But only this once.

Thanks...

Oohh boy...this is going to be a long day.

-Kate's POV-

FlashBack

One year Earlier

"Welcome viewers to yet another episode of Ghost Hunters, where we find out strange locations containing strange paranormal activities, and here I have my lovely assistant... Er... my lovely girlfriend, Kate,"

"Jaayyy... cut it out, you know I hate being recorded..." I tell my boyfriend as he is recording me. I hate when he does that. I come to do research, not for some silly t.v show.

"Sorry babe, but you know this has been my dream for the longest of time,"

"Yeah, since you watched ghostbusters as a kid, you've been into the paranormal," I say as he grabs me by the waist.

"You know it,"

"I'm not willing to break your dreams, so let's get going," I say.

"Alright then," we kiss for a moment before we go into the infamous, Riddle Elementary School.

The doors were unlocked strangely, we didn't mind a bit, so we continued to press on to see all the teacher and student disappearances.

The lights were off, as to be expected and the whole place seemed dark with a side a greenish grey atmosphere.