Chapter 16: Lost

-Phil's POV-

We had to split up, so we don't get caught easily. Zack, Phred, and Erik went one path, while Alice and Kate went another way. Me and Smiley went, well, another separate path. It was a bit more difficult to see, mostly cause Zack isn't with us. I turn over to Smiley, she's hugging herself to keep warm.

"You alright there Smiley?" I proceed to ask her.

"Yeah, I-I-I'm alright, j-just a bit c-c-cold," She continues to, then I notice something, her face is starting to turn to a shade of blue. She starts to pass out.

"Smiley!" I run over to her, I hug her to keep her warm. "Come on Smiley! Stay with me!"

"P-Phil, I'm not going anywhere," She says trying to stay strong.

"Here, put on my sweater," I proceed to take it off and put it on Smiley.

"N-no, Phil, what are you..." I cut off her off as I try to put my sweater on her. She denies, but I still manage to put it on her.

"I'll last a bit, as long you're all right," I hug her to keep her warmer. "Warm yet?"

"I'm feeling a bit warmer, yeah..." She says, her face turns back to her yellow self.

"Come on, we better try to see if we can find another way out of down here," Smiley nods, and we continue to run.

-Kate's POV-

"So umm... why are you guys here?" I ask to make things a bit... less awkward than it already is.

"We came here to finish what they once started," Alice responds.

"Huh?"

"To finish off Vizion, come on, I thought it was obvious," I look over to her, she looks anxious.

"Hey, Um..., Alice, right? Why did you come here?" That seemed to make Alice freeze.

"I...I don't want to talk about it," Her voiced cracked.

"Why? It can't be that big of a deal right?" She turns around, tears already running down her face.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT," I see Alice starts yelling at me. She just starts to sob. 

"Woah! Take it easy. Okay, you don't have to tell me," What's up with her? 

"Come out Come out wherever you are," I hear someone in the distant.

"Crap! It's DIz" Alice begins to look up at me. She's still crying!? Dang, this must be more serious than I thought.

"Huh," She sniffs.

"Alice, Quit your sobbing and lets get our Asses out of her!" I grab Alice and force her to get up and start running. Dang, I hope I have an Idea on where I'm going.

And that's the end of the chapter. I made this one short because I had nothing to write. Plus... I'm just distracting myself from what happen last night. More on that in the Crap Book. I hope you enjoyed either way.

Goodbye!!!

Chapter 17:

Into the Depths