Chapter 11: Dark Abyss

-Smiley's POV-

I've been here in the dark, alone, for a bit of time now. I trusted her! But... was I actually talking to Unity? Or her second half.

You seem afraid... 

Who... What...? Who said that.

I'm no one in particular that you need to know...

Okay... Wait a second... how do I know I can trust you.

You just have to go with it. 

No! That's exactly what I did with Unity, we even did that with with Diz!

Look, I know a way out of here, I've been stuck in this damn Abyss more than you have.

Then why didn't you escape while you were here!

I needed another person...

I still don't know if I can trust you... I can't trust anyone anymore...

I'm not a villain... I wanna help... please, I wanna get out of here just as much as you do...

Fine... but you backstab me and I will make you suffer...

Deal

So what's the plan... um...

Kate...

So yeah... Kate, what's the plan.

Every once in a while they open a hole to this abyss to feed us. I can't reach the hole no matter how many times I try.

I see where this is going...

Yeah... but don't worry. I know it's dark, but once the hole is open light shows, that moment is when we can see each other, I'll give you a boost and    once you're up you grab me so we could knock out the guard who is supposed give us food.

I think I got it... how long before we get food...

1 more hour

An hour!? Geez...

You wanna get out or not?

Fine I'll wait, I hope the gang is fine... especially Phil...

Who is this Phil...?

Oh he's one of the nicest and cutest boys I've I have ever met, and... we just started to go out the other day...

Sounds hot...

Yeah... I mean what! Shut up!

Just kidding with ya...

I hate you...

-Meanwhile-

-Zack's POV-

I've been in this cage for the past 40 minutes or so. Phred fell asleep in the corner, of course, and Alice just slept comfy next to me, all cuddled up. I have my arm around her, she seems... relaxed. She looks cute while sleeping.

I just sat there, waiting for time to pass by... There hasn't been sign of Erik or Phil. Please dear god, I hope they didn't get mauled alive.

"I see you guys got captured..." I hear a voice.

"Who is it..." I ask.

"Im commander Ciz, leader of the NewBorn and Diz's right hand man," I see a brown alien with 6 arms instead of the normal 4 or 2. And a uniform with an eagle on it. With a cap with the same eagle.

"Um... hi?" I say awkwardly...

"You seem to be in a bit of trouble,"

"Nah, I got in this cage on purpose.. of course I'm in trouble!" I yell at him.

"Look I wouldn't yell if I were you, or else the NewBorn will get really mad at ya,"

"And... I'm safe behind this bars..."

"Yeah... but if you keep yelling, I'm afraid Imma have to put you in a little place we call 'the dark abyss'"

"Huh?"

"It's a place where people go when our boss finds them... complicated,"

"Let me guess, Diz"

"Actually, its Diz's sister,"

"Wait Diz has a sister!?"

"Shhh!!! Yeah he does I think you had met her before,"

"I think he has," I hear a female voice in the distance. Is that...

"Oh there you are boss,"

"Unity!?" But she wasn't a human no more, but a light green alien.

"Surprise" What the heck! Unity is an Alien! She tricked us! She lured us into Diz's trap!

"You... You tricked us!"

"Shhhh!!!" Ciz keeps shushing me.

"Yeah, why would you expect me to come on this journey of yours," But... how did she know we would... Smiley!

"Smiley helped you didn't she..." I ask suspiciously.

"Actually, its more of a I tricked her,"

"What did you do to her,"

"Well, see as she was causing a bit of trouble, I decided to send her to the dark abyss,"

"What did she do wrong! Smiley is the nicest and most honest person on earth!"

"I won't be getting into any detail now, so I'll see you all later, I have someone to meet up with,"

"Unity!"

"Say hello to the NewBorn for me," She says as she opens a door behind us.

"NO!"

"Goodnight suckers!"

OH JEEBUS, things got real!

(SHHHHH)

You shut it Ciz! So what will happen to Zack and will Smiley ever get out? That's all the time I got for today, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all  next time!

GOODBYE!!!

Chapter 12:

A Rock and A Hard Place