Chapter 6: Things Happen

-Phil's POV-

The sun has risen and I'm still having the thought of the death of Mr and Mrs Whistler. Poor Phred. Not only that but I have a date to be worried about today. At 5:00 after school.

"Yawwwnnn..." I hear Smiley, how adorable.

"Good morning Smiley," I tell her.

"Morning Phil. How'd you sleep," She asks. All I can do is give a worrying face. How would you react if your friend's parents were disintegrated?
"Oh, I see. Look Phil, we can solve this. We can fix this. I'm worried too. But all we have to do is hope."

"You're right Smiley. Im happy to have you," I tell her.

"No Problem," She smiles.

"Wait a sec, what time is it," I ask.

"Oh No. It's 8:55!" She says. Crap! The bus gets here in 5 Minutes!

"Hurry up and Change here, I'll go change in the bathroom!" I say really quickly that you couldn't understand me. I ran as quickly as I can to the Bathroom.

SMACK!!!

I smack my face with the door.

"WHO'S IN HERE!!!" I yell out.

"It's me Caroline! Why are you still here! Shouldn't you be at school!" My Older Sister yells out to me.

"Yeah, well... I slept through my alarm clock," I tell her.

"But you don't own a clock!"

"crap..."

"PHIL! Are you done yet!" I hear Smiley downstairs.

"I'm Coming!" I yell back.

"Who was that?" Caroline tells me through the door.

"No one that should interest you!" I tell her.

"Wait a sec... OMG! Did the Philey come true!?"

"YOU TOO!!! Look I don't have time, just let me through!"

"OMG! Mom would love this!"

"Caroline! Shut Up! Let me through!"

"Fine Fine" Finally she opens up revealing that she was just in the shower. She has a towel on with wet hair!

"Uh..."

"What?"

"Nothing, just go put some clothes, I got to hurry up and skedaddle!" Why did I say that.

"What ever, and hurry up, the bus comes in 1 minute," Holy Crud! It's 8:59! Without thinking, I get in the bathroom and start changing as fast as I can.

!!!

I was changing so fast that I accidentally cut myself with the sink. HOW DOES THAT WORK!!! I finished and came running out of the bathroom. I actually ran to fast I tripped on the stairs and fell all the way down. Ouch!

"Oh my god! Phil are okay!" Smiley says as she comes at me really worried,

"Im as sharp as ever," I can't believe I said that.
(Not exactly a reference but I say it is! So...let's continue?"