Chapter 15: The Searchers (Part 2)

-Phred's POV-

"This could be it..." We see an entrance to the floor, like of it were an entrance to the sewers. A sewer cap.

"Do you think its safe," Smiley asks.

"Only one way to find out..." I respond, I take off the cap, and I take out a marble out of the bag and threw it down there.

Pik

"I think it's safe..." Phil continues to look down.

"Let's get going then," Kate goes down the hole and starts making her way down.

"Yeah, lets..." All of go down the hole one by one. Phil closes the cap so Diz doesn't find us. Or anymore of those Searchers.

"Everyone here?" Phil asks once he makes his way down.

"Yeah," I look around and I see 6 heads including mine would be 7.

"What is this place?" Smiley asks.

"As my systems see it, we're at the lower part of this prison, the Sanctuary," Erik says as he looks at his arm screen.

"As in safety or..."Phil starts to ask.

"I'm looking but all the data I have is that this is the Sanctuary, we may need to continue to search down here..." Erik responds as he continues to research.

"Lets take a break for awhile though, I feel as our misadventures are starting to get out of hand," Smiley says, she looks very tired out.

"Alright, just for a while though," Phil responds. " They might continue looking for us, and sooner or later, they'll stumble upon here."

"Agreed." We all respond.

"It's a bit dark down here," Kate states.

"Yeah, and a bit cold," Smiley hugs herself to keep warm.

"I got you guys covered," Zack says holding a torch.

"Where did you get that wood?" I ask. We all turn and glare at him.

"What? There are wood planks over to where he is pointing, and there was a whole stack of planks. Phil smirks, which meant he was on to something.

"Okay, we'll get 5 planks, put them here, and let the fire start," he was getting us confused but I didn't want to argue.

"And what do we do with him," Erik asks. I was confused at first but then I looked over to where he was pointing and then I remembered. The alien I knocked out.

"Ummm... we'll interrogate him later, we need to focus on warmth first,"

"Ok" Is all Erik said.

-Diz's POV-

I continue to walk down my path and I notice a trail of Dark Matter.

"No wonder those two told me if I was sure," I tell myself. Dark Matter is considered illegal for use across many many universes and galaxies. If I get caught by the head of Vizion, I'm sure gonna be executed for sure.

(Gnarl)

"Who goes there," I start preparing my gun and was about to go around the corner. And whatever it was jump out at me. "Gah!!!"