Chapter 22: The Real Victims

-Phil's POV-

I'm in shock right now. How are they still alive. I remember seeing them inside when I got at the treehouse that very day.

"Mom? Dad?" Phred looks shockingly at the tubes they are contained in.

"Looks like there not the only ones here. Look! Its Ms.Cophey and Mr. Kahm! And..."

"MOM! I knew there was something behind my mom being evil!" Smiley looks at one of the containers which contains her mom. At firstI was confused, but then I remembered the special class and how Smileys mom was evil and crap, I mean she did programed Erik, or in this case 5 to attack us.

"How are we gonna let them out..." Kate asks... I look around to see if there was anything that could help us in this situation.

"Look around, tell me if you find anything," I reply. Everybody shakes their head and looks around.

I go to a corner with cobwebs and boxes, hoping to find anything. In the cobwebs I find a key and in the boxes I find a gasoline can. Yeah, a can full of gasoline. Why? I don't know.

"Hey Erik, quick question, since you're a robot, does gas give you energy of some sort," Erik turns at me and simply nods. Guess I'll keep this.

"Hey Phil, I found a lever of some sort," Kate calls out. I go over and see she wasn't lying... of course.

"Should we pull it?" Phred looks at the lever, and he already has his hand stretched out to pull it.

"I don't know, maybe we should-"

"TOO LATE!" Phred pulls the lever.

(Insert Air Releasing sound here)

Hmmm... I think it worked. We walked back to the tubes and sure enough the tubes were now open. It takes a second or two but they all begin to open their eyes...

"Mom... Dad..." Phred starts to get all tearful.

"P-p-Phred..." Phred, without a word jumps at them and grasps them in a big ol' hug.

"I thought I lost you guys..." Phred tells them, all the while tears running down his cheeks.

"Well... we weren't son." They simply say.

"Do you guys know what happened, do you remember anything?"

"Well. Last thing we remembered was getting kidnapped wile you guys were in the treehouse, the thing that captured us told us to not yell or we would die, which is why you couldn't hear us," His dad says. Is it just me or was that technically the most silent kidnapping ever...

"Mom, is it really you?" Smiley has the same tearful look, only with, of course, her signature smile. In response however, her mom gives a big cheerful smile. That's her alright. Same thing, Smiley grasps her mom in a big ol' hug.

"What... Who... Where am I... Huh?" Mr Kahm wakes up, confused and dorky. How long have they been in those tubes.

"Wwwhaaaattt.... I am confused, what day is today..." Ms.Cophey looks just as confused as Mr. Kahm, just less Dorky.

"Um... long story short, you were captured by aliens and you were all stuck in tubes." Zack proceeds to tel them.

"... What?" Mr. Kahm just gives us a confused look.

"Look we have to many characters in this story arc to make things more confusing lets just get a move on," Erik says out of the blue. We all simply stare at Erik, he says nothing and starts to leave the room.

"What's up with 5?" Ms. Cophey asks. Oh right, they don't know that 5 is actually Erik yet.

"Look, it's a really long story but we really have to go, like now," Kate brings up, and she's right, Kate was tied up and heard the Elders talk about their biggest searcher yet, Holly. So our biggest worry right now is that thing, where ever it may be.