Disclaimer

(Hey Howdy, Old Wise Greed Here, if you see these "notes" around the book, this is just some "authors notes" im leaving behind just to reflect on this fic as a whole. This was written when I was 12-13 and Im currently writing this as an 18 year old so some time has passed. The writing is not the best, but I think this still has some charm to it, [except for Ch.20 thats just awful, skip it].

Regardless, this isn't associated with the creator of the series and I dont support his motives in the slightest. Since Im no longer writing these books, any and all OCs that I made [this includes Alice, Erik, Unity, Kate and Jay] are up for grabs and you can use em for whatever if you so desire [why you would idk]. Also Critique this book to hell and back, please lmao, ignore the nerd at the bottom saying not to give any criticism, anywho, thats it, look out for any of these notes if your curious for any insight. [Also im obligated to do a shameless self plug, im a YouTuber as well, please check it out, it would be pretty funne, thx  https://youtube.com/channel/UCCjhYD6Wq7ldEZ0NhQFGzXg  ] anyways, enjoy your read y'all)

This is just Fan Fiction. Don't get so worked up if something in here Is something you don't like. And please don't give me criticism. I'm just trying to have fun making this. If you like the story, thank you. If you don't, then this story is not your type. And yes, it may contain evil 5, but keep reading, you may or may not be surprised.

There will be some cursing but it will be censored, mild cursing won't (Damn and Hell) So I think this book is suitable for ages 12 and up.

Oh! Before I forget, I recommend to play the Riddle School Games before reading this, not only will you be confused what the heck is going on, but there will be major spoilers. Other than that...

ENJOY!!!