Chapter 4: Ties That Bind

-Smiley's POV-

After all this time. Erik, was 5 all along. Erik was our friend and part of our group. Phil, Zack, and Phred would hang out with him every day after school, that was until he disappeared. The day after, 5 came as the new kid. Just knowing that he was 5 makes my head spin.

"It's been so long" I tell him.

"Too long! Man I missed you" Phil tells him. They give each other a long hug to catch up on all those years separated.

"What happened?" Asked Phred.

"It was a long story. As you could see now, I'm not human no more. Well half human. Im a cyborg." He says. Poor Erik, he disappeared, but came back as an evil machine. Who did this to him?

"Is this really how this school works. Random stuff happening after another weird and random thing," Alice says.

"Welcome to our life whatever your name is," said Phred."Who are you by the way."

"Alice King, and you" she replied.

"Im Phred. The one in the green sweater is Phil, and the one with the flaming hair is Zack," he says.

"Oh, okay. Nice to meet you guys. I kinda feel like I've heard you on the news a few years ago. Just can't quite put my finger on it, "

"So, Erik, what really happened," I ask.

"Long story, but just for you guys, I will talk." He says.

-Erik's POV-

FLASHBACK
6 Years Earlier

Wow. It's been 10 Minutes in class and I'm already bored. Ms. Cophey isn't drinking coffee which is unusual, so class today could take a while.

"Could anyone tell me what is the Earth's shape," she says. And of course a yellow hand that sprung up will be the first thing I see."Smiley, may you answer".

"Its a sphere." She says. That is and would be correct but, of course, Ms. Cophey is a Flat Earther.

"Nope. Nice try though. The earth is actually flat. Some Scientists believe that~"

2 Hours Later

"And thats why Earth is flat, now, class ends in 10 seconds soo... I'm going to go drink coffee right after class,"

"Or 12 dozen knowing you," Phil whispered.

(Insert school bell sound here)

Finally, class ended. Now I could meet up with the guys after school at Phreds Treehouse. We build it a long time ago and somehow, it still holds up.

"So guys, what will we do today at the Treehouse." I ask.

"Im thinking we play Gameboys again, I got rare Pokemon I would like to show off." Phil says.

"I-I Guess, brrrr" Zack says.

"Im down," Phred also says.

"Then its settled," I exclaimed.

"Oh hey, Smiley, would like to hang out today," Phil says. He always asks and Smiley always gives the same answer. That she's busy. Today is gonna be the same.