Yeah, I love you too.

*Sky's POV*

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here Sky, what are you doing here?"

I don't even answer, I just keep looking at Blaze and think of all the reasons of why he's here, at Jades house, answering her door. Maybe, he's her house person or just some robber that decided to answer the door.

He waves a hand in front of my face, "Um, earth to Sky."

I just look at him, and still don't say anything.

"Again I ask, what are you doing here?"

"Dropping off a package for Jade. What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean, I live here."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because, I'm Jades' brother."

~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~

*Unknown POV*

'Babe, I'm out of the hospital and I can't wait to be back at school so I can see you.'

I smile looking at the text and put my phone in my pocket. He knows I'm at school so he understands what's going on and why I won't reply.

I just wish everyone could know, the only people that know what's going on is Jade, and that's only because she's nosey.

~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~

*Tristan's POV*

She moans as I thrust into her. I keep with smooth steady movements that result in moans and sighs of pleasure. I kiss along her neck and leave a few 'love bites' behind to show that she's mine.

[Sorry y'all I can't keep writing this, it makes me uncomfortable, but there will be more in the future, and they might be better, sorry again y'all. :*]

I sigh and lay down next to Jade pulling her naked body closer to mine. I sigh slightly while she uses her fingers and traces patterns on my chest and abdomen. It sounds horrible, but I kind of wish it was Sky here with me and not Jade, but it's not, and I think I'm okay with it, I don't know anymore.

"I love you", she whispers softly closing her eyes.

"I love you too", I murmur while brushing a strand of hair out of her face and closing my eyes as well, falling into a deep dreamless sleep.

~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~x~X~