Crazy People

*Tristan's POV*

It wasn't until a couple hours after Sky left, that we got the call. At first we couldn't believe it, but then they put her on the phone.

"You people are crazy," she mutters through the phone.

"Oh, you're fucking kidding me right!?" I shouted into the receiver.

"No, not particularly."

"I swear you are most definitely not the one telling me I'm fucking crazy Skylar Martin."

"But, that's exactly what I'm doing Tristan Smith."

"I don't know what kind of fucking pills they give you, but I am definitely not crazy. Last time I checked, I wasn't the one that had hair that was dyed blue, or ears that were stretched to where you could see through them, and I'm most definitely not the one in the fucking but house for cutting themselves, like a freak."

Mrs. Martins eyes are blue eyes are wide, like saucers that go with someone's fine wedding china, she's opening her mouth but closing it, not getting any sound out.

"Good to know that's actually how you feel, instead of this façade you've been showboating for weeks since I was in my accident and then put here." Her voice is so cold, I feel like someone just threw me outside in the snow right after I stepped out of the shower.

"Wait, Sky I didn't ---,"

"Just shut up. You meant it and we both know it. Give my mom the damn phone."

I sigh and hold out the Martins house phone to Sky's mother while running my free hand though my hair.

After a couple of minutes, Mrs. Martin hands up the phone and just looks at me.

"I can't believe you would tell my baby something like that," she whispers and holds up her and to say don't speak, "but I also can't believe she actually hitch hiked all the way back to the Fairview health facility."

I nod my head and feel a slight smirk tug at the corner of my lips.

"Now, since you were so rude to my baby, get out. Also, its late so you have to leave anyways."

I smile and give Mrs. Martin a quick side hug. Grabbing my coat, I pull it on before opening the door and making my way down the front steps in the harsh winter air.

Looking around, everything looks so happy and colourful with the Christmas lights adorned on the roofs of houses and wrapped up around trees and even some on the tops of pricker bushes. I chuckle softly when I notice the giant inflatable Christmas Hello Kitty in the Carters front yard. No doubt Mr. Carter had his three little girls beg him to put it up. It probably wasn't much work for them though, they're very adorable and persuasive little girls.

Making my way up the driveway, I pull out my house keys and head up the porch opening the front door with ease.

When I first step inside the front door, the smell of freshly baked cookies is most noticeable.

"Trissy!" I look down the hall and see my little brother running towards me with his arms spread as wide as they could go.

"Hey little man!" I meet him half way and pick him up hugging him real tight.

"Where ya been?" He asks as soon as he pulls away.

"I seen Sky," I say softy, not telling the whole truth, but not exactly lying.

"You didn't take me. Why didn't you take me?"

His amber eyes start watering slightly. I sigh and my grip on him gets a little tighter. "The people there said you're to little buddy. She said she misses you and loves you a lot and she liked the card you made for her a while back."