Kisses from the one you miss

6 and a half days!!!!! That's how long I've been in the hospital. After the doctor had put me into room 527 on Monday, I've been through countless test and one 4 hour surgery to stop the internal bleeding that was going on.

You don't even understand how gross it is to watch blood get pumped out of your stomach the first couple hours that you're at the hospital. And it's even worse whenever the door to your room is open, and a really cute boy in hospital clothes walks by and sees what's going on. And when I say really cute, I mean damn that boy is fine as hell! And it makes him even better looking when you see that he likes the same bands as you.

But, back to my point, after all the blood pumping (ew!) they prepped me for surgery and apparently, from what I was told, cut me open and stole all my organs! Okay, that only happens in movies, but they did open me up and fix all the damage Tristan and his football asses did.

It is now, 7:32 on Sunday night, and I was told I was going to be released to go home at 7:30! But I guess my mom isn't done filling out all the paper work yet, so I'm stuck sitting on my hospital bed in a lose OM&M tank, jean shorts, and my new black toms, with my school backpack sitting next to me filled with all of the extra credit work and homework I've done since being stuck at the hospital.

That really cute boy, whose name I found out was Blaze, came and visited me all the time while I was here, he would even sneak into my room at night to talk if I was awake or make sure I was okay if I was asleep. I'm happy to leave for totally obvious reasons, it's not home, and the fact that it's all white and smells so clean!!!! But I'm kind of sad to leave because then I won't be able to see Blaze anymore until he's cleared to go back to school, at Eastman high! But we did exchange every single type of communication info possible so we can keep in touch.

"Hey honey, come on. It's time to go home so you can get some rest before school tomorrow." My mom says smiling at me slightly. Of course, she doesn't know what happened at school, only because I told Dr.Black not to worry her with it, and that I wanted to try and fight my own battles. She only thinks, that I hit the railing on the stairs really, really, hard and that's why I started to bleed. And that's exactly how it's going to stay! Only the doctor, some nurses, and blaze knows what actually happened to me.

Getting off the bed, I grab my backpack and follow my mom to the elevator. "Dr.Black, said you're going to have to come back at least twice a week to see how things are doing, and maybe, if it's still needed, to get your stomach pumped. Alright?" I just nod because I'm so sick of all of this, and the fact that I can't ride my skateboard for a few weeks, so I have to drive a stupid car. -.-

The ride home was so quiet, I thought I was going to die. But I didn't sadly, I made it home and now I'm lying in bed hopped up on pain pills waiting for sleep to come so then I can get my first day back at school over with.

Why? Just why!? I don't understand why I'm being woken up from my wonderfully soft warm bed, for school! I mean, I don't want to be there, and people don't want me there, it's a win-win situation to be perfectly honest. But no, my education is 'important', or that's what my mom says, so here I am, slipping on some jean shorts (long enough to cover all my scars, do you really think I would be that stupid?!), dark blue high-tops, and a lose cotton dark blue tank, and all of my band bracelets. I already did my hair and makeup, so I'm just sitting here waiting for mom to finish filling out some school forms so I can put them in my bags and get in my car. Ya, that's right bitches, I got a car, it's a silver lexis, but I hate driving it because it always attracts attention, but I'm not allowed to walk, bike, or skateboard to school for at least a month, so I'm stuck driving.

"Okay sweetie, I filled out all of the paper work for school that you're going to need to turn in to the office once you get to school, and don't forget, you can't take off your hospital bracelet until you're all checked out." My mom says handing me the paperwork and kissing my cheek.