Things are NOT okay

Okay, I love all of you guys for reading my story, but I can't keep having people message me and demand for me to update. It isn't that easy you guys. These chapters might not seem long and stuff, but I can't just pull inspiration out of my ass. It takes time and a lot of revisions because sometimes the words don't flow together. ✌But um thanks for the reads and I love y'all.✌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Tristan's POV*

I'm at a loss for words. I don't even think I'm breathing. All I can do is sit with my mouth hanging open, looking at Sky's thighs. Why? I think, what would provoke her to ever go and harm her body like this, some of them look new. Somewhat fresh, and deep.

My eyes flicker to the nurse, just to see she's already looking at me. After a moment, she has a ghost like smile on her face. "Surprising isn't it?", she says shaking her head. "The doctors outside having a talk with her mother about this. Its horrible to see someone as beautiful as her with something like this. But, it's always the ones you least expect to do something like this, right?"

I just nod my head in response instead if opening my mouth, and the nurse seems like she should continue because of my silence.

"I would say I'm shocked by seeing this, but I seen this on her when she was here a few days back. She won't tell me her story though. She's a quiet one, but when she speaks it seems like she could do no wrong. Like she has the perfect life, and the perfect family. But this is the one thing that shows that she doesn't. That something in her world is wrong."

After the nurse says all if that, I have to break eye contact with her and look at the ground. Because she's right, Sky had everything she could ask for even though she didn't. Her family was perfect and she had amazing friends and a wonderful best friend. She would never complain about anything even if she didn't like it. She just went with the flow to make everyone happy, even if it would mean she had to sacrifice a small amount of her happiness.

Just as I'm about to speak, the door opens and Ms.Martin walks in with a doctor who seems to be in his early forties. His eyes are trained on Skylar as though it's his main priority although he's speaking to her mother.

"I understand your concern for your daughter Abigail, but you already know that we have a wonderful facility here to help her with her problem. The therapy and her staying here shouldn't be longer than a few weeks, at the most a month. She should be home in time for Christmas."

I just stay silent sitting in the uncomfortable hospital chair by her bed.

I can't believe all of this is happening. This time last year Skylar and I were sitting in my living room cuddled up on the couch having a movie night, and now she's laying in a hospital bed with broken bones from a car crash cause by some idiot, with her mother deciding putting her into a facility to help her with her self harm issue.

I let out a frustrated sigh that grabs both of the adults attention, and they're both just staring at me. Sky's mom is just looking at me, her hazel eyes wide, while the doctor is looking at me with some sort of curiosity on his face.

"And who are you young man?"

"Um, well I'm Tristan sir. I guess you could call me her best friend."

He just nods his head still starring at me, making me uncomfortable to the point that I'm squirming a little in my seat.

"Do you think that you could help me throughout the process that Skylar is going to have to go though to get better.?"

"Well I don't really know how I can help since she's not really talking to me at the moment after a fight we had the other day."

"Well I would still like your help. I'll have a fellow doctor of mine come by later and speak to you about what I'm going to need you to do to help, alright?"

I nod my head at him while he turns to exit the room, but before he does, he pulls Sky's mom into a long hug and whispers something into her ear.

After the doctor leaves the room, followed shortly after by the nurse, Ms.Martin looks at me.

"Can I ask you something Tristan?"

"Anything."

"Do you know why she did this? Do you know why my little girl would want to hurt herself?"

"I honestly don't know ma'am. We haven't had a normal conversation since the day I told her I didn't want to be friends with her anymore." I take a moment to pause and look at her and see her eyes are wide and are looking at me with a mixture of shock and disbelief in them. "It was a stupid thing for me to say I know, but at the time I didn't think it was. I wanted to be popular and I didn't even think she fit into that because people thought she was weird and really strange. But lately, I've seen that she's so amazing and I want to be friends with her again. I want to try and win my best friend back, even though I know its gonna be hard. She's already told me a million times that she wants nothing to do with me but I'm not giving in. I think she was getting bullied to be perfectly honest with you, but I'm not all positive about it."

She just nods and looks like she's going to cry again. "I think I'm going to step out for a while." I smile slightly and watch her walk out of the room.

Looking back at Skylar, I get up and move to the side where her arm isn't plastered.

Grabbing her hand, I use my thumb and rub small circles on the back of her hand.

"I swear Sky, I'm gonna find out who did this to you and I'm gonna make them wish they were never born. I want them to pay for hurting you."

"I did it bro. I'm the other car that ran into her."

I jump at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Jarred?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not what all you mofos were expecting was it??! Hehehe contemplation..✌

Bye bye for now.

~Madi