Heartless as always

Recap:

He groaned but put me down anyways. Grabbing my hand, he starts to pull me inside, starting to say something, but stops when he notices I'm looking right at the person standing in the middle of the living room by the Christmas tree.

"Dad?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanding there, just looking at him, makes me sick.

"Hey Pumpkin," he says smiling at me, causing wrinkles to appear around his bright green eyes.

"Don't call me that."

He frowns but it's gone as quickly as it appeared. I take my time and just stare him down, studying him. I look so much like him. The green eyes, the slight arch in his eyebrows, and so many other things. The only thing I get from my mother is her hair colour, she has wavy dark blonde hair, while my dad is a total contrast with his jet black hair.

"I don't understand why you're so mad at me Sky. I didn't do anything wrong. I don't understand why I can't see my only child on Christmas."

When he calls me his only child, something heated sparks in me and I try and lunge at him. But Tristan won't let me get that close, he knows better by now.

"How the fuck can you say that?" I spit out through gritted teeth.

He doesn't even seem phased by my words, and just shrugs.

"You're an asshole, you're just fucking heartless! How the fuck are you gonna stand there and be so casual about all of this, about Jordan being gone! It hasn't even been 2 fucking years and you're fine with it."

At this point, I'm fuming but Tristan won't let me go. He wraps both of him arms around my waist and pulls me tight to his chest.

My dad looks me in the eye and takes a small step closer to me, "You shouldn't so be this upset about all of this. He's dead, gone, and he isn't going to come back, no matter what you want, Jordan isn't going to come back to life, and be your big brother again."

I start to shake. I feel like I want to explode. I rip myself out of Tristan's grasp, and instead of running at my father like they expect, I run out the front door to the wintery white snow filled world outside my home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small update I know, but I honestly don't know if I can keep doing this. I wanna try and make chapters longer but I don't know you guys, but stuff's going on and its just nagging me making it hard to try and write a good chapter for this story. I think I'm going to take a break, but in the meantime, answer this ⬇⬇⬇⬇

QOFC: What happened to Sky's brother Jordan?