Protection Part 1

*Tristan's POV*

3 and a half weeks. That was all it took. That's all the time it took Sky to come out of her coma, start kicking and screaming when she sees me, and for one of the most unnerving things to ever be told to me.

But back to what's important, this morning, when all hell broke lose.

*8:57 a.m*

I groan and turn trying to get comfortable on this couch in Sky's hospital room, but end up falling flat on my face, earning a set if muffled giggles to come from Ms.Martin.

"I don't like that freaking couch, i swear it's out to get me." I mumble, getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

Once I securely lock the door and do my business, I look in the medium sized mirror, and don't even recognize my reflection. The person looking back at me, has small but ever forming dark bags under his eyes, and his hair is grown quiet a bit and looks a mess.

I sigh and turn off the light, stepping out of the restroom. "Um, Ms.Martin?"

"Hmm?" She mumbles out while staring out the window.

"I think I'm gonna go home and shower. Do you think you need anything while I'm out?"

"Some real coffee would be nice."

I nod and make my way out of the room and down the hallway to the elevators. I hate hospitals, I've never been a big fan of how everything is so white and clean, it's kind of scary. I haven't been to one since my grandfather passed away from cancer about two or three years ago.

After riding the elevator with some creepy middle aged woman in a hospital gown, I make my way to my car and leave the lot headed home.

Stepping out of the shower, I feel refreshed, but for some reason, nervous as well. When I walk into my room, the first thing I notice is how my phone is blinking like mad.

Unlocking my phone, my screen read;

13 missed calls

9 voice messages

5 text.

And there all from Jade.

When I click on the icon to call her back, my heart starts to beat rapidly inside my chest and I feel like some things wrong.

Bringing the phone to my ear, it takes about 4 rings before she picks up. Before I even have time to ask her what's wrong, she let's out a ear shattering high pitched crying noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jade's POV*

"No! I don't believe it!" I shout at my twin brother.

He doesn't even scream back in my face, he just turns around starts to take deep breaths to calm himself down. I know I'm pushing his buttons but I don't know what else to do at this point.

"You have to tell him." He says turning back around. I shake my head frantically, feeling like I'm going to cry.

"We aren't even sure yet."

"It doesn't matter!"

I sigh and feel a tear slide down my cheek. I don't even bother to wipe it away while reaching for my phone, dialing Tristan's number, I put the phone up to my ear with a shaking hand hoping he would pick up.

When he doesn't answer I leave a message and try again. I don't know what compelled me to do it, but after a few times I couldn't stop, after the 9th call, I stop leaving messages and try and try again.