Terra's Back

Raven

I have family issues. My mother died when I was little and my father distorted my birth home. And it's all my fault.

When I was born, I looked into my future. I saw how I was going to die and what my true porpoise is in the world.

A key to opening a portal for my father. It happened once and it will not happen again.

From that day on, I vowed never to look into the future ever again.

You have probably heard how I trapped my father in my crystal on my forehead and how we dealt with the Judas contract but that was nothing compared to what we had to face now.

Our selves.

Damian, Best boy, and beetle were on the couch watching some show called Attack on titan.

There's no irony there.

I was just making a cup of tea when Star Fire came in, basically yelling. "I have an announcement!"

I glanced up.

"Tara is back!" She smiled.

Tera had on a sweatshirt and Jeans. And the same pixie cut.

Robin got up and left. No-one stopped him. I guess you can't blame him. We have been throwing a lot lately and seeing Tara again, I guess this is how he deals with it.

She looked around the room. The. glanced at Robin.

She went next to Star fire and started to talk. everyone went back to what they were doing.

I got my tea and headed back to my room to meditate and finish a book.

I saw Tara. I guess her room was close to mine now. Star fire was with her.

She was talking about something. I couldn't hear them.

Robin

Do you know the feeling when a car runs you over and your friend just watches? Didn't even bother to help you. In fact, was the one who pushed you into the road in the first place?

That's how I felt about Tarra. She had betrayed us. She died and now she is here in the tower this defies the laws of life and death.

I went and looked her up in the files but there was nothing there. I guess they didn't put it in yet. But she was here for almost a year. Someone must have deleted them.

they were probably trying to hide the whole endeavor altogether like it never happened. Like she never was with shade, in more than one way, if you get what I mean.

At dinner we got pizza and I grabbed 2 slices and popped them from the fridge, then went back to my room.

Up there I eat my normal food. No junk or trash like the others ingest. Healthy body, good for killing, but now just taking out the enemy. And right now, Terra is exactly that till she proves otherwise.

As I left Tarra and I made eye contact.

I didn't want to be mean to her so I just avoided her. Something was off about her eyes. They didn't look the same. I know there was a lens in it before but it's not there now.

camera lenses, no check.

Beast Boy

The moment I saw her my heart stopped. Tara was back! She wasn't dead.

The ones that play hard to get are the best.

Behind every stone wall is a beautiful garden.

Jamie (the 'j' pronounce like h) must have noticed me blushing.

"Dude. Just go kiss her already" He elbowed me and laughed.

I laughed too because he didn't know that I did kiss her already. But I am always ready to do it again if he needs proof that I did.

But... something didn't feel right. How? How was she here?

After dinner, I snuck out back to the cavern that had collapsed. Transforming into an Octopus I made my way through all the cracks. Oddly I came to an opening.

I picked up on something. A sent that wasn't Terra's or Slade's...Raven?